Expecting this

<Kalel's P.O.V>

Wait...did I just hear that? Maybe I'm just hearing things...

"I'm sorry, what?" I rubbed my eyes, "I...said I'm pregnant..." her gaze fell to the ground.

"Melanie...are you joking, because this isn't funny-"

"its not a joke, I'm bearing Ian's child" she wrapped her arms around her stomach.

"Melanie, I honestly don't really know what to say..." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"no wonder she's acting bipolar..." Toby teased trying to brighten up the room.

"Melanie, does Ian know?"

"No, he left before I could say it" her eyes clouded

"Alright, well where did he go?"

"He said he needed to go get Jennifer after she ran off"

"well, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know" she sat on the bed, "I just want to sleep" she let her head fall onto the bed.

"you can sleep here" I sat down next to her.

She slightly laughed "It'll be like old times, just like collage remember we used to sleep together when there were stormy nights?"

"or after we watched scary movies" I added with a smile.

Toby walked to the door, "alright. I'm going to set up my matress" he left

-

I woke from my sleep, my eyes trailed to the alarm clock.

3:42am

Then I noticed, Melanie was gone...

I heard someone vomiting, must have been Melanie. I sat up and quietly walked across the hall, Melanie was sitting in front of the toilet while Toby held back her hair.

"I feel like I'm dying" Melanie groaned, Toby rubbed her back as she threw up another time.

I felt sorry for Melanie, she probably felt like complete shit...

Melanie started crying, "I don't want this"

"Melanie..."

Toby began wipeing her tears with his hands, "Melanie your probably just at that stage were you begin to hate everything" Toby weakly smiled

"I just want it to stop" she wiped her mouth, "I think I'm good now" Toby helped her up.

Melanie held onto Toby's arm as she slumped back into the bed, "thank you Toby," I said before he closed the door.

Melanie curled up to me, "I want Ian" she began crying again, "I miss Ian" she sobbed

I played with her hair to calm her down, "it's alright...I know he still loves you, I'm sure of it"

-

I woke up as the sun filltered into the room, Melanie was still sleeping.

I wanted to set things right, I needed to talk to Ian. I wasn't going to tell him about Melanie's pregnancy yet...

-

I knocked on the door, and waited as I was still in my shorts and t-shirt

The door opened, Callie was rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, hey Kalel" she yawned, "what do you need?" she asked

I didn't bother talking to her. I walked inside right past her, "or come in...either way is fine"