I Should Have, But Didn't.

Should Have But Didn't

- - - - - - -

(ノಥ‿ಥ)ノ*:・゚✧

ENJOY BITCHES. BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL. MAYBE. I THINK. WELL NOT REALLY THINK MORE OF A GUESS BUT YOU KNOW, LIFE. LIFE SUCKS MOST DAYS BUT IT'LL BE OKAY. I JUST WANT TO TYPE SO IT WILL LOOK LIKE I DID A LOT OF WORK ON THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I'M JUST THAT ONE LAZY PERSON THAT TRIES TO MAKE THINGS LOOK "GOOD" WHEN IN REAL LIFE, IT JUST LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING YOU WOULD FIND IN A DITCH...DITCH RYMES WITH BITCH. A BITCH IS A FEMALE DOG, FEMALE DOGS EAT LESS THAN MALE DOGS, JUST LIKE HUMANS...WELL I GUESS THAT COULD BE WRONG BECAUSE ONCE IN A WHILE YOU SEE FAT WOMAN, WELL I GUESS THAT'S SORTA MEAN TO CALL SOMEONE FAT, BUT IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT FOR LIKING FOOD. I MEAN I LIKE FOOD TO BUT I DONT EAT IT 24/7, ANYWAYS I SHOULD STOP BECAUSE I'M JUST MAKING MYSELF LOOK WEIRD, BUT IT'S OKAY TO BE WEIRD IT JUST MEANS YOUR NOT NORMAL BUT NOT IN A BAD WAY, NORMAL IS BORING. NORMAL-NESS LEADS TO SADNESS. SADNESS LEADS TO SUICIDE AND WHEN YOU SUICIDE YOU CAN'T READ MY BOOKS, WHICH LEADS ME TO SADNESS. SO PLEASE. IF YOU DIE, I DIE. WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU CUNT (*'д`*) THINK ABOUT OUR CHILDREN.

- - - - - - - -

。。。。。。。。。。。

"I love you"

Those three stupid fucking words, why?

Why did they have to come out of his mouth?

Why did those words have to hurt me so god damn much?

I didn't respond of course, I guess at the time I was thinking too much.

"Kalel..."

I knew what he was asking for.

A response.

"I love you too" I rushed the whisper, Anthony didn't hear it. I knew but I didn't do anything about it.

"I'm going home"

"I'll walk you"

"No, please. I just want to walk alone"

~

I should have said it louder. I should have said it slower. I should have said it straight to his face. I should have let him walk me. I should have kissed him again. I should have hugged him.

But, I didn't.

And I regret it.

God, what's wrong with me?

I opened the door to an empty house, how it always was and probably how it will always be. Lonely. But it's my home, and you can't run away from home. Not to me at least. The house was dark, that's weird. I thought I'd left the hallway lights on.

Not caring as much I flicked off my shoes and found the light switch.

In the matter of seconds I turned the light on with my palm.

I kept walking down the hall, but stopped when I noticed something...

The picture of Me, Anthony and Kayla was missing that used to hang on my wall.

To admit I really did like Kayla, I was being so jealous that I really didn't get to know the poor girl before she passed. I felt really bad so I hung the picture of us three, I laughed at the memory.

彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡

"Yo! Kalel, I say we go bowling!" Kayla had a huge cheeky grin planted on her face.

"How about...no." I snapped. She stepped backwards holding her hands up in defence "your going to miss out, Anthony is going too..." She turned around and started walking.