Zelda Time!

<Kalel's P.O.V>

"Toby?" I called down the hall, he poked his head from behind the door.

"yes?"

"I won these baseball tickets in an online draw...and I have nobody to go with...so did-" he cut me off by jumping into the air in ballerina style "Of course, I'll go!"

He walked over to me and rested his chin on my head "so, how much tickets do you have?" he asked smiling.

"six" I replied with a sigh

His eyes winded in surprise "mother of biscuits that's a lot"

I raised an eyebrow at the word biscuit, and brought my attention back to the tickets

"Well, I guess me and you could just go" he winked, I pushed him playfully aside and started to roll over to the living room on my black rolling chair.

Besides who wouldn't? I would use this everyday if I could.

Toby came over and sat down on the counter scrolling through his feed, before I could speak the door swung open.

Me and Toby both jumped in surprise, I tried to keep my balance after nearly falling over.

"holy shit, Melanie I nearly had a heart attack" I breathed holding my chest.

Melanie appeared to be angry by the way she was taking off her shoes, she yanked off one of her flats and threw it into the trash bin causing it to fall over.

"um...Mel?" I dared to speak to her, "what!" she snapped.

I rolled back a little, and kept a straight face. "Why...are you-" I didn't finish when Melanie threw the other shoe off.

"Kalel...I'm scared" Toby half whisper yelled clutching onto his phone for dear life.

"I'm so FUCKING mad!" she stomped across the floor and sat down nearing pulling strings of blonde hair out of her head as she stroked it several times

"Oh, really I did not know that"

I pointed to the mess with both arms. She started to rip at near by paper next to her,

"Um..."

"What?" she gave me a death glare, I jumped and ran behind the chair.

I pretended to cry, "ya know Melanie you could tone it down a bit"

"I know, it'd just! UGH" she ripped more of my printer paper. I walked over to my desk and grabbed useless doodles and notes from Anthony.

"here, might as well rip these too" I put the papers in the middle of the floor. Carefully I took the end of my broom and pushed them towards her.

"Why the HELL! did those fucking two random WHORES come to this mother fucking place!" after that sentence I could barely understand her because off all the curses she started to yell.

Toby came behind me, "psst...do we do something?" he quietly asked trying not to interfere with Melanie's rage rampage.

I just nodded "it's better not to"

Me and Toby sat there on the couches drinking Mountain Dew as we listened to Melanie's rage only agreeing with her.

"alrighty Melanie, I think that's enough..." I took a leap of faith.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" she narrowed her eyes, it almost felt like she was staring into my soul.

"save me Toby!" I cried as Melanie started to curse.

(after some hours and tears and screaming xD)

"Ok, now that I got that out of my system I'm ready to speak" Melanie's voice suddenly softened.

Me and Toby looked at each other scared out of our minds, "Melanie's Demon has been released!" I jumped into the air acting as if I had just been Link after I've won a battle and saved Hyrule from the depths of evil and pure darkness.

I held my arm in the air pretending I was holding the Triforce Sword.

"Toby!" I pointed to him, he gulped.

"You are my Zelda and I have just saved you and your kingdom!" I declared. Randomly he went along with it and held his hands to his chest acting as if he were wearing a dress.

"Oh, Link thank you!" he sweetly sang, "Now! We may go back to the castle and make 100 wonderful babies with beautiful eyes and precious lovely blond hair!" I shouted in triumph.

He giggled, I managed to pick him up bridal style as he held onto my neck.

"TO THE CASTLE!" he cheered

I acted as if the sun was shining down upon us, "WE HAVE WORK TO DO!"

I still held his weight and walked over to my bedroom door kicking it open. I threw him onto my bed.

"now, I rape you" I grinned, he began to giggle insanely.

"oh, Link..." he blushed "oh, Zelda..."

<Melanie's P.O.V>

What? Wait a second...what the hell just happened?

I ran into the hall and slammed open the door, Toby and Kalel were both jumping on the bed making weird whale noises and laughing.

They both stopped once they saw me "oh fuck," Toby gasped.

"you god damn idiots" I muttered.

"And you!" I pointed to Kalel. She made a straight face.

"What the he'll were you two doing cosplaying?"

I face palmed and sighed.

"the real thing is...me and Ian just got in a huge argument..." I felt hallow.

"why?" Kalel asked getting serious, "it was over Jennifer, I saw her feeding Ian with grapes and...I got pretty angry"

I had a pretty huge thing I was about to tell Kalel...I felt anxiety raise in my stomach

"and the other thing is..."

I took a big breath

"I'm pregnant"

XXXA/NXXX

Omg guys, I'm back :3

Thanks to all my dear lovely fans how I love you all so much ^3^

So anyways, Sorry I kind of got a little carried away with the Zelda stuff I just wrote this after finishing the game :D

So anyways, MELANIE IS PREGO! :O

Update tomorrow since I have oh so much time tomorrow and I get to be care free for the next while so....BYEEE!