Chapter 2

Slowly getting the updates to this done. It sucks when you have so much in your mind and no time to write it down. However slow season at work has started and just got to midterms in school so I'm almost home free to write again :)

Hearing the words I couldn't breathe. Cassie told me about him getting another girl pregnant but I didn't know she was a human. It also didn't help to see them here in person. It just made it that much more real.

"Alexandra?" Mason seemed more to question and I quickly answered back. "I'm fine."

That was a lie. I wasn't fine. In fact, I was a mess but I was determined to keep that to myself. I wouldn't let him see and I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

"So do you want me to wait until V gets here so you can spend time with them?"

Mason blinked rapidly as if he was in shock about what I asked. Even Michelle seemed to be taken aback by it. "So she's not even the problem. It's you."

The drama between these two is unreal. How did she think I was the problem when I didn't even know about her?

"No, you're the problem. There is no us. There never will be. We are going to act civil for Harmony."

Oh, I get it now. She wants Mason but he doesn't want her. He also doesn't want me so who is it that he wants.

Completely over the situation, I sit on the blue couch that is tucked away in the back of Mason's office as they continue to argue back and forth. I'm sure this isn't good for the baby.

"Alpha." I look at my phone and see that V is probably here now.

Mason seemed to notice too. "Let him in."

"Luna Cassie is here too." Oh, thank God she came. I was worried about V and Mason alone.
Mason nodded and Blaine went to retrieve them. Mason looked at me a little worried before he turned to Michelle.

"Now is not the time to say anything smart." She went to open her mouth before Mason cut her off. "I'm serious."

The door opened and she quickly froze upon the sight of V. I looked past him to see Cassie glaring at her old best friend.

V looked to Mason before his attention turned to Michelle. "Who's the human?"
Michelle scoffed as if it insulted her to be called what she is.

V ignored her and looked to Mason for an answer.

"The mother to my daughter." V and Cassie both tensed and they frowned even more. "Ruqa."
Cassie nodded and walked over to me. "Alright let's go. Boys need time to talk."

I link my arm with hers as we walk towards the door. Michelle didn't look like she was going to move so Cassie stopped and turned around to face her with an annoyed look on her face.

"Unless you have a penis I don't know about this includes you, so out."

Michelle seemed to storm off as best she could while holding a baby while Cassie nonchalantly pulled me along behind her.

Blaine didn't escort us but Cassie seemed to know her way around. She stopped at a room and opened the door with her arm outstretched. "After you milady." I roll my eyes at her as I walk inside sitting on the chair that sits in the corner.

Michelle came into the room as well but decided to stay next to a wall on the other side of me.
Cassie however jumped on the bed and rolled over until she was facing me.

"So...what's going on?"

She had to be crazy. I wasn't talking about that while she was in here. Plus it's more important to know about V.