Chapter 3

I wake up at my usual time. 4 am. I groan as I stretch my arms over my head and sit up looking into my darkroom.

With a sigh, I throw my feet off the bed and stand up onto the cold hardwood floors. Hopefully, they don't creak.

I slowly start to make my way over to the dresser I left my bag on not wanting to unpack last night.

I grab a tank top and workout pants before I head out into the hallway. It is pitch black and completely silent. The whole house must still be asleep.

I tiptoe my way to the bathroom and turn on the water so it can warm.

I look at myself in the mirror and see all the changes Mason brought up yesterday. When did I let myself go this much? I didn't even get to talk to him about the wolf trying to steal his position.

I doubt he would even talk to me about that. He wouldn't even tell me where his room was.

With a sigh, I take off my clothes and step into the now heated stream and let the water cascade over my head. I stay under the water relishing in the comfort that the hot water has on my body at the moment.

Then it starts. My tears flow as I realize that I am alone with my mate who doesn't want me. Everyone I know and care about is on the other side of the country. Although V came this time he can't always drop what he's doing to come here.

I hear a knock on the door and I quickly stop my tears to answer them.

"Alexandra is that you?" I hear Blaine's voice on the other side of the door.

"Yes," I answer back quickly to try and hide the fact that I have been crying.

I grab the shampoo and squirt some into my hands to lather in my hair.

"I figured. After you're done we can go to breakfast there are things I'd like to discuss with you."

That was shocking and confusing. I agree and finish washing up after that. A quick rinse and I step out of the shower and grab a towel to wrap up.

I open the door slowly and watch as the steam slowly seeped out of the crack in the door. There were lights on which means I wasn't the only one up anymore.

Deciding I should just get dressed and meet up with Blaine I grab my clothes and quickly dress. I don't bother with my hair since it will just get messed up with training later today. Instead, I pull it up into a bun on top of my head and walk out the door running straight into Blaine.

"Oh sorry. Didn't expect you to come racing out at me."

I flush red as I push myself off of Blaine's chest. "It's fine. Why did you want to have breakfast?"

"Breakfast?" Oh dear lord kill me now. I turn around to face Mason and I'm sure I turn a darker red shade. "Well...umm..." I have no idea what to say back.

"Blaine?" That is all he says with a sideways glance. Is he jealous?

Blaine just shrugs with a smug smirk. "Yeah, we're going to breakfast. I will bring her back before her training."

Without any warning, Blaine grabbed me by the wrist and started to pull me away. I look back to see that Mason doesn't look too happy with what has transpired.

Outside Blaine opens the door to the car for me. "Luna."

My cheeks betray me again as they heat up no doubt turning pink. Why did he call me that?

Blaine just laughed as he closed the door and got into the driver's side. "I know you're Mason's mate which makes you my Luna."

He revs the car before we bolt out of the driveway to whatever place he has planned. I want to ask more and this ride is taking forever. "How did you know I was his mate?" Yes, Mason could have told him but I know deep down he didn't.