Chapter 9

"What's wrong with Teddy?" Cassie yells as she barges into the room. She looked confused over at Teddy expecting him not to be here.

I just shook my head as I grabbed her by her shoulders and forced her to sit in a chair. "He wants to talk to us. So sit down and listen."

Cassie blew air out of her nose but didn't protest. I look over at Teddy and give him a nod so he knows he can start when he's ready.

He was so nervous he just looked at his hands and he intertwined his fingers. "I found my mate."

I looked at Cassie and was kind of relieved to see that she was as surprised as I was. "But you're 15! How do you know it's your mate?!"

I glare over at Cassie. He tells us something that is obviously worrying him and she reacts by yelling at him.

"That's not what you should be asking right now! Teddy. Are you worried about your mate?"

Teddy nodded and Cassie calmed down. "Sorry. I didn't mean to yell it's just. You're not mature so your wolf shouldn't know. Did she tell you that she's your mate?"

Teddy stilled and just shook his head. He's getting more uncomfortable the more we talk. Hey Cassie. Just let me ask the questions. He seems really nervous.

No. I know how he feels more than you since we were both so young.

"Teddy." Cassie's voice was soft and inviting and Teddy looked up at her. "I was 15 too when V came and claimed me. You can tell me anything."

He wore a weak smile as he thought. He took in a deep breath and held it for a few seconds before exhaling loudly.

"I'm sorry I'm making you guys feel like I don't trust you with this because I do. You're the only ones I trust with this. It's just...hard for me to get my own head around to tell you."

Looks like Cassie's Luna skills have improved. He tilted his head from side to side and hit his hands on top of his thighs.

"I found my mate and I found them today. I'm worried and I need your help to tell my dad and alpha."

Cassie's eyebrow rose in curiosity. "You haven't told your dad?"

Teddy furiously shook his head. "No. Like I said I need your guy's help. Luna you can help me with alpha. And Alex, you can help me with my dad."

It made sense in theory but I feel like he has nothing to worry about. His dad and V love him. But I and Cassie would still help him in any way he thinks he may need us to.

"The wolves you came with Alex." He paused and stared at me. "One was my mate."

"Oh God, I'm losing Teddy to Mason's pack too!" I threw Cassie a dirty look. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. Blaine is great and I approve of him." Teddy looked at Cassie in awe. "You know him?"

She nodded and walked over and sat on the arm of Teddy's chair. "V will be upset that you're leaving but he won't stop you or be mad."

"Same with your dad," I added with a nod. And for the first time since I came to the office, Teddy smiled a genuine smile. "Thanks, guys. But what am I supposed to do now?"

"Get to know him and see where things go. You're quiet and he never shuts up. It's perfect." I can't believe this girl.

"Don't worry Teddy. You need anything was here for you." I got out of my seat and dragged Cassie out of the room by her arm.

We were in the hall when Cassie pulled my hand away. "Earth to Sandra!" I looked up a little confused. "I've been calling you forever what's on your mind?"