~~1~~

I remember it so clearly how I got here, how I ended up in such an empty place. It was back when I was a kid. I was just a child, only 11 years old, and I did so many horrible things, so many terrible things. I knew I wasn't like other girls, everyone else wanted to be a singer or famous but me I wanted to be something powerful. This is my story, this is my life. It was going to be a great day or so I thought. It all happened when I was ten, I knew I was different but I thought if I tried hard enough then I wouldn't be so different.

As I walked to my seat, looking down, trying not to draw attention to myself. I remember it like it was yesterday, when I first discovered my power. The power that, on that day, destroyed my life. Changed everything I loved and was used to. Three girls walked up to me and started chanting that horrid nickname. They wouldn't stop, they just kept saying it, in their high pitched, girly voices. I could feel echoing, resonating through my brain. Taking over my entire being, this bullying, I couldn't take longer, and I cracked.

Glowing blue and white I began to levitate. The hairs on my head stuck up and electricity flowed through me. RAGE. That was all I looked upon the faces of my former classmates stared at me. No longer did that stare with taunting eyes and speak with teasing tones flowing from their pitiful mouths. They all said I act like such a witch a loner, an emo goth freak. I clenched my hands into fist and smirked down at the preteens in front of me. Such a shame I had no idea I possessed such a power before.

Blinking away the thoughts of regret running through my head, the only thing I could think of was the years and years of my fellow classmates torment. For what, as far as they knew I was no different from them. I was smarter because I had no distractions, I was born stronger and faster than others. They were simply jealous of my power and abilities, but not for much longer. Now I could get my revenge, it was my turn to be the bully.

I blacked out feeling myself rip apart the bodies of my classmates, the ones that mocked and teased me. Tearing them limb by limb, I settled on the floor returning to consciousness. When I looked around in shock of what I've done, children, my class lay on the floor in a bloodied heap. I saw kids running down the halls away from this room, my teacher hidden behind her desk frightened, then there was me standing shocked at my own mess. I couldn't believe what I had done when the memories had can rushing back

That's when I ran, I didn't know where I was going, but I didn't care either and ran anyways. I killed someone, I murdered a whole class of 11 year children. They were all ultimately innocent, I handled it all before. Why was it different now, what changed in me? What changed me? I skidded to a stop looking up at the 6th and 7th graders eyeing me with caution. I walked towards them slow, hands out. "P-please I just need help, I-I'm not going to hu-" I got cut off by someone behind me.

"Run it's the psycho witch girl." Jermaine yelled pointing at me in fear. I whipped around and glared at him growling out, "I'm not psycho or a witch!" He flew back into the lockers, knocking him unconscious. I blinked and shook my head, it was overwhelming, everything going on around me. I started running again.

The sirens of my schools SOS Drill played through the halls as I frantically ran looking for an exit. Since when was this school so big, everywhere I looked there seemed to be an end hall or blockade of chairs and desk. Everywhere I went there was the sound of children and teachers screaming, begging me not to hurt them too. Truth is I didn't want to hurt any of them, what I did before that wasn't me. I was possessed, there was a monster inside, corrupting me.

Now finding the exit, even with tears blurring my vision, I could see the cars of policemen outside guarding the door. I stopped just before I left the school, turning around I knew it was too late for me here. It was too late for me no matter where I would go. I had to leave and I had to run I could never turn back never again. I'd have no home and that'd be okay.

I walked out fear overtaking my body. I shook with every step. I looked at all the men and women standing before me. Moms desperate to see if their child survived. News reporters taping this live. I began to cry as I saw the ruthless, scared faces of the officers, the SWAT team, every last one with a gun, me in the center. They were aimed at me, they were going to fire at me. I stood there frozen in fear, I never even thought of being put in this type of situation. Then I heard him yell, " FIRE! ", and I was nearly shot down.

I still can't describe it today, but there was something stopping those bullets, and it wasn't me. I knew it wasn't me I didn't have the power to stop it. I didn't feel what I had before welling up in me. Maybe it was someone like me, but I didn't have time to think it over, I had already began to run again, before the police had a chance to reload their guns. I ran all the way home and grabbed the emergency bag, my bike and I left. I never returned to that town, I never returned anywhere I've already been, not since then.

I layed there in my bed, on my scratchy sheets and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't close my eyes without that reoccurring day. They no longer look for me, no one expects a 10-11 year old girl to go very far on her own. I heard some girl was murdered in the woods near the school. It was suspected to be me, no one claimed her or could tell who she even was, so it made sense. Ever since then I couldn't be call Sarah Birchwood, now and forever on I am Alice McGregger, the monster.