~~7~~

Months have pasted and school started, I laid in bed thinking and thinking. All this because I couldn't control my self in the 5th grade. I can still remember the times before that. My favorite memory is when I was 5 or 6 and we went to this giant field. I got to play there for hours and we had a picnic.

        'Summer of 0'5

        "Mommy! Mommy, CAN I CLIMB THE TREE PLEASE!" I begged eyes big as golf balls. I was pointing to a medium sized tree not to far from the picnic area. It had the brightest green leaves, even though there wasn't a lot. The tree was slender and had many low hanging branches and it seemed to be perfect for a tree house, but I wasn't into that stuff.

        "Sure sure go on ahead I'm just going to take some pictures okay?" She said pointing her camera at me and smiling. "Wait mommy did we go on this trip just for your work?" "No, no, not at all darling we came here just for you okay. Now go play!" Okay!!" I said running off  and climbing the tree happily, I pulled out a marker and wrote on one of the leaves. 'Alices Tree' Although it was sloppy, to me it was perfect.

        My mom was constantly taking pictures, saying things like 'Perfect', 'I need more of these', and 'Best model and she's not even trying!'. After a while though I sat next to her and asked "When is daddy coming he promised he'd be here?" And for every time I asked that, she responded, "Soon, just wait a a little longer."

        "Okay mommy." I sighed laying in the grass next to my favorite teddy bear, Toby. A few minutes later dad came running up to us, he looked like he just threw on what ever he saw. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. "DADDY!!" I yelled jumping up to hug him. "Hey there little Alice, how's wonderland?" He asked like every time he greeted me. "Still mad as ever daddy." I would reply in my best Alice in wonderland impression. He put me down and stood next to mom looking at the pictures. She was a photographer and my father was a writer. They were both awfully busy and I spent a plentiful amount of time with the nanny, Kendall.

        Kendall, a lovely woman, very pretty as well. I used to want to be just like her. She was super kind, smart, and pretty. Too bad, apperently god had other plans for me. Oh well, if someone did get what they wanted, what would they have? Everything? Nothing? Who knows, maybe they would just be contempt with they were given. I wonder what other people wanted.

        I go to a bording school, it's what I wanted anyways. So I see "mom" on the weekends and she sends me things sometimes. It's strange having someone notice you so much. My dorm room is empty, I kinda wanted a room-mate, I'm not used to sleepig alone. I haven't wrote in my journal in days.

        Dear journal,

        Sorry for what seems to be me avoiding you. I'm not it's just that school has never been so hard. Also out of fear I decided it'd be better to practice my "powers" and try to control it. I've been getting better, now I don't have to be so stoic. Although I've been that way so long that I've grown used to it. It;''s been months here and I still don't have any friends. I was kind of hoping, new enviroment new life. Guess I was wrong, oh well write.

                                                                                    Farewell my one and only,

                                                                                                                Alice in the New