Chapter 1: 10 Million Unicorns

This story is written by Lilly and is in her point of view. Let's get started...

I am woken up by my best friend Humble The Poet. I open my eyes and glare at him.

"Bro! What do you want? It's too early for this!" I yell at him. He apologises and begins to explain. "This better be good." I think to myself.

"You hit 10 million subscribers!" His words are clear and my eyes shoot open. "Really?" I say as I wait for YouTube to load on my phone. I go to my channel and then see that Humble is indeed right. I scream and hug him and he laughs at me. My hand reaches out for my vlogging camera and I excitedly tell the news. My phone vibrates and I pick it up. It's Yousef and of course he's sent me a flirty text.

"Hey babe, well done for hitting 10 million. Expect a kiss from me that's better than Dom's. Love ya" I read. Anyone else would think we're dating. We're not. Even though we have strong feelings for each other, I would never admit to Yousef how much I love him. I don't want to ruin our friendship but I always think to myself "Would dating hurt us? It wouldn't change much. I mean, it would be different because friends don't kiss but other than that it would be cool.

I snap out of my daydream and turn to Humble. "I want to celebrate." He looks at me as we both imagine an amazing party in my apartment. Plenty of time to confess my feelings to Yousef. A lot can happen in a night. I imagine my bedroom and come back to the real world realising I've said "Way too far Lilly!" out loud. Humble looks at me and I turn away, thinking in my vivid imagination what life would be like with Yousef.

"Why do you keep muttering Lilly?" He laughs.

"You don't want to get into my mind Humble. You really don't." I reply back to his grinning face. I go into the kitchen and vlog for a bit. Then i head upstairs and think about a video idea since it is Monday. I jump on Twitter and ask Team Super what they want to see. I get a lot of people saying that they would love a q&a from me. I ignore it but then i realise that I've just hit 10 million and they should deserve the type of video they want. I think about my Honest Q&A and then remember the questions i got asked. Although people didn't judge me I didn't want to make that video again. I decide to do a normal q&a and try to switch up the questions a bit.

I sigh and pick out the questions. I see a question that says "Would you date Yousef?" For some odd reason i have an urge to put it in my video. Then Yousef will see it and we could end up dating! I decide to include it and then turn to Humble,

"Good question?" I point to the question on the screen. He smirks and replies "I knew you had feelings for him. Are you inviting him to the party?" I nod and he goes away downstairs as i do my makeup for the video. After shooting it, I upload yesterdays vlog and begin to edit the video. I create a thumbnail and then post it. After half an hour i get a text from Yousef with just a kiss emoji. I smile and text him about my celebration party next Saturday.

I get very mixed feelings from my YouTube friends. Dom texts me "Hey Lilly. Im coming to your party but i thought we had something. We kissed. I guess not." This makes me sad and I text back "You're an amazing kisser Dom. Love ya"

I reply to emails, vlog and talk to Humble. I plan the party and before i know it it's time for 'Toilet talk with Lilly' I end my vlog and realise the time is 3:00am. I'm tired and decide to go to bed. "Goodnight Humble" I shout out. "Goodnight Lilly! Team Super loves you! The ship Yoully has sailed!!!" He replies back. I get into my pyjamas and go to bed in the comforts of knowing i have so much support from my fans.

(Next chapter will be longer i promise)