Chapter 13: My Biggest Mistake

The panic attack I experience is powerful. My feelings are crushed, I feel like I'm about to vomit and there's this weird feeling that feels like im not in my body at all. Dom grabs my arm and attempts to sit me down, grasping my limp body gently but firmly. I break out in a sweat and he tries to soothe me as I shake with fear, placing my head on his shoulder and clutching my chest, feeling my pounding heart.

But I'm still going to the party.

Like a fool.

I peer at myself in the red dress. Too short? Too revealing? Yes.

I sigh. "You're trying too hard Lilly." I peer around, hoping nobody heard me talking to myself.

I touch my good leg. "Smooth." I nod at myself in the mirror. Then I check the length of my dress again and laugh to myself. "Lilly you look like you're trying everything you can to get laid." I smirk. "And the odds are clearly in your favour." Am I kidding myself? I try not to think of Yousef stuck in hospital.

I dance in the mirror and elbow my one expensive eyeshadow palette onto the floor. "Oh sh..." I hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in!" I yell as I go back to cursing at my elbow.

"Hey Lil." Derek walks in and gapes at my outfit choice.

"Wow that is...quite a dress." He looks me up and down.

"I shaved too!" I thrust my leg up onto the bathtub and let him feel it.

"Nice underwear."

"Oh damn." I put my leg down and blush. "Hope I haven't traumatized you."

"Haha no." He seems a little on edge. "What's up?" Im confused.

"Lilly there's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time but..."

I clock on. At least I think I do. "You feel some type of way about someone?" I touch my burning cheek.

"Yes. But I have to keep it a secret from her." He sighs.

"Oh! You can tell me. You trust me don't you?" I put my arm on his shoulder.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore." He smiles.

"Wh...wha??"

"I like you Lilly."

Damn.

"Thanks! You da best!" I climb out of the Uber. Im slightly tipsy and Dom and Derek walk beside me.

"Lilly!" Gabbie calls me over and I limp over to hug her.

"You look stunning!" I love her cute dress.

"You look sexy! I've never seen you wear a dress like that."

"Don't get used to it." I grin.

Soon I'm drunk. I know im drunk. I dance around with so many people. We form a group of Lilly, Liza, Gabbie, Derek, Dom and Colleen. I go to the washroom to check my makeup. As I fix up my hair somebody familiar walks in.

"Hey Lil."

"Why the...f...I mean...why the eff are you here?" I check the time. 12:56.

"I know this sounds stupid but what I said earlier is annoying me. Do you want to just forget it or?" He shifts uncomfortably.

"No babe." I gasp as it slips out unintentionally. "I mean...um...no I don't want to." I move closer to him and walk around him in circles 'accidently' brushing my hand slightly on his pants.

"Oops. Sorry." I smirk. Don't think about Yousef. Don't think about him.

"So. How about a kiss?" He seems uncomfortable. I'll soon fix that.

"Come here." I grab his shirt and pull him closer to me, kissing him and grasping onto his back. He pulls away and I grin. "Wanna go further?"

"Lilly. What about Yousef?" He asks reluctantly.

"What? No. Fine."

"You're drunk."

"Not that drunk. Trust me im fine." I sigh and lean against the wall.

"Ok. Well. Are you coming?" He grabs my hand.

"Hell yeah!" I take it and we sneak out unnoticed and then Gabbie pulls me over. "Lilly. Are you crazy?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"What the heck were you doing in there?"

"Nothing..." I blush.

"Oh ok. You were riding?" She smiles. Oh hell no.

"Riding what?"

"Bicycles. What the hell were you thinking?"

"No I don't have a bicycle with me."

"Don't you get it? This the new style with the fresh type if flow...Side To Side?!?"

"Ooohh! You nasty! No that didn't happen."

Sadly. If only it was Yousef and not him. I tug my dress down a bit and dance with everyone, having so much fun. Drunk YouTuber parties. Im always down.

"Is that the only think you'll go down on?" My dirty mind never fails to surprise me. I grin a bit at my own humor and we go back to grinding on each other. Fun night.

Shots. Lots of shots. I drink carefully though and just relax as the guys in the club get even hotter. And then it gets too hot. Im talking about the air, not the guys (for once).

I dance more and then Liza says "Lilly, you seem like something is bothering you."

"Because I'm literally aching for Yousef and I want him to make it better."

"Ew."

"That's not what I mea...oh yeah it was... He's so sexy though."

"Woah. So you basically want a one night stand with someone."

"No! Never! I mean come on"

"Come on who? If you know what I mean."

"Liza I swear to god you're going to actually kill me with your humor. I've only ever slept with one guy and we all know who that is."

"Oh cool...so would you rather spit or swallow?"

"Liza..."

"Gum! Im talking about gum!"

"Of course you were. I don't do either thank you very much!" I lightly push her playfully.

The end of the night comes quicker than we want it to. I lay my head on the guy's shoulder in the Uber.

"Do you wanna have some fun?" I ask.

"Maybe." He smirks. "We'll have to go to a store on the way though."

"Why?"

"Do you want protection or not?"

"Oh...ok."

"You sure about this?"

"100%. Are you?"

"Yeah!"

The Next Day

I feel a back. I feel skin and remember my date yesterday. Do I even know him? When is he going? I roll out of bed, dress myself and decide to have a peek. Then he rolls around and smiles at me "Hi Lilly."

Oh my god.

I slept with Derek.

What have I done????