Chapter 11: Things that Shouldn't Have Been Said

(This chapter contains bad language xD)

2 Weeks Later

"Are you sure about this Lilly?" Humble sits next to me as i decide to go to the hospital.

"Yes Humble. I need to tell him about it." I open up the Uber app. I order it and give him one last hug. "Maybe he'll be awake."

"Ok. be safe." He says as i get up.

I arrive in the hospital and i am escorted to his room.

As i walk into the room I still see him lying there. I sit in the familiar chair and look over him. He looks more peaceful. Like he's not really here. He seems distant. I miss him so much. I imagine life without him and this brings tears to my eyes

I need to stop. I'm being stupid. My phone vibrates. I pick it up and see a missed call from Dom. I get up to call him outside the room. As I turn the handle I hear his faint whisper, so silent i can barely hear it. 

"Lilly? Where are you going?" 

I drop my phone in shock and turn around. I rush to his bed and see how his eyes are struggling to stay open, he can barely lift his eyelids. But he's still awake, he's still alive, he's still Yousef.

I pick up my phone. Even the smashed screen doesn't bother me. "Oh my god your alive! I love you so much!!" I want to hug him tightly but im too afraid i'll hurt him. 

"I got the worst of it." He whispers. 

"Shhh now. Get some sleep." I speak to him in a gentle voice. He follows my instructions and closes his eyes. I wave to him as i exit the door to go and meet Dom outside for lunch. I know i need to book the hospital appointment  to confirm that i actually am pregnant and i need to vlog and record a video. My leg is getting better and i can't wait until i can walk without crutches. I see him and rush to him as fast as i can. He gives me a concerned look. 

"Whats up?" I smile at him.

He smiles back and hugs me. "Hows Yousef?" 

"Hes awake Dom! But..I don't know if he'll...you know..." I can barely say it. 

"Im sure he'll be ok." 

"Im sorry" I touch his lips to mine and for a split second he kisses back. Then he pulls away immediately.

"Lilly no. This is not happening between us. Nope. This is...wrong..." He seems a little bit reluctant.

"Im so sorry. i just wish i could be with him." I sigh. " I just need to take my anger out."

"Well isn't it better to be positive than.."

"Don't preach at me you son of a bitch!" The laughter and talking stops. Dom looks hurt. I instantly feel guilty. 

"Dom? I'm so sorry." I try to hug him. He backs away.

"I don't give a fuck if you're sorry or not!" He walks away, leaving me in the street.

All by myself.

Alone.