Chapter 2: Party Time

It's Saturday and it's time for my epic 10 million party. I pray that this goes well. I change into a dress and then wonder if it's a good idea. I have second thoughts and change into my nice jeans and a casual t-shirt. I let my hair down and put on a snapback just as the doorbell rings. Humble is still getting ready so I go and answer the door. It's Yousef. We hug and I welcome him in as we sit down on the sofa.

"So Lilly. I know you have feelings for me and to be honest you know I have feelings for you too." He begins

"You're an amazing guy Yousef." I interrupt him. I lean in slightly for the kiss and he does the same. We are about to touch lips when Humble walks out of his room. We spring apart and the door knocks. "Great." I think to myself. We rush to the door and see the rest of our crew. Swoozie, Dom, Alex and Lauren burst in.

I blush and say hi to them. More of my friends come and soon there's an extraordinary amount of people in this apartment. We dance, have fun and decide to have an epic game of Truth Or Dare. We think of the most funny and outrageous dares and the most uncomfortable truths possible. Soon it's my turn and Humble decides to dare me. "I dare you to French kiss the guy you love the most in this room."

There is a silence as everyone's eyes are on me. All the guys are licking their lips and squirming uncomfortably. I already know who to kiss but I hate it that every guy that likes me will be disappointed. I sigh and lean over to the person next to me. You know who it is. Yousef.

Awkwardness turns into shock, anger is turned into happiness and friendship is turned into relationship as we passionately kiss. It's not just from me, it's from him. I just wish we were alone so we wouldn't be sitting on the floor. We stop and everybody makes it very obvious that they are thrilled. We carry on with the game and now it seems like everyone is going out of their way to make us do something together for our dares. It gets a bit out of hand. In the most unicorn way possible I basically get dared to give Yousef a lap dance. Not a PG one, a more restricted version because that would have contained being alone, just us two on each other. You get the picture.

I stand up and say "Yo Dom! You want a dance off?" He replies back with a nod and the music plays. Suddenly Dom is dancing. I gear up, ready to go.

I start and then the music changes. It's not just anyone, it's me. For some reason my Voices number 3 is playing. Dom steps back as Yousef walks towards me and we start to dance to it. Before I know it Yousef's behind me and everyone else is dancing with someone. As we move in perfect sync, I wonder what this could be. Could I end up married? With kids? I think my imagination has run a bit too wild. After all, we have all had a lot to drink and I knew that Yousef and I drunk together was probably not a good thing.

Voices ends and we face each other. I lead him upstairs to my office to talk to him properly for a minute. It doesn't work. We sit on the floor and before we can say anything good, we end up kissing again. This time it's real. Not a dare, not for a video. Real. We lay on the floor without a care. I stop and remember where we are. Going further here would be so easy to spot us. I don't want to go further at all. Not tonight. Not at a party. I find Yousef's t-shirt on the floor and find that mine is rolled up, revealing my stomach. I roll it down and help Yousef to put on his t-shirt. I adjust my desk as Yousef goes downstairs.

When i go downstairs there is something going on. A fight. I scream and rush downstairs to find Swoozie and Yousef punching each other. Without hesitation I rush towards them yelling for them to stop. They don't see me and carry on hissing at each other.

"Get your hands off my girl Yousef." Swoozie yells

"She doesn't like you. She likes me."

"Why were you two up there? What were you doing up there?"

The fight continues and Humble talks to all the guests. Lauren comes towards me.

"Lilly? Are you ok?" She hugs me. I tell her I'm fine. "I need to do something. Hang on." I reply. I go towards Yousef and Swoozie and I try to break them up. Then I decide it's enough and I punch them both hard. They stop and look at me.

I want to yell at them but I just cry and run into my room. I lay on my bed, wondering how my party could turn around so quickly. I hear my front door slam and then silence. Suddenly there's a knock at my door.

"Come in." I call out. Yousef walks in and gives me a hug. He can see I'm upset. I collapse onto my bed and play with my hair. Yousef comes and lies next to me. He explains that Swoozie made everyone get out and Humble finally kicked him out. I nod and then go in my bathroom to change into my pyjamas. I can't even be bothered to end my vlog. I wipe off my makeup and go back in my room. I get under the covers and see that Yousef already has. I hug him and we both fall asleep like that. My head is on his chest and our arms are wrapped around each other.