Chapter 3: The Internet Is A Bad Place

I wake up, not remembering straight away. I find Yousef next to me and my mind races. Why is he in my bed? What happened last night? What did we do? He wakes up and explains to me about the party and all the memories come back to me. It's probably all over the internet about how Lilly can't throw a party. I log onto Twitter and people know about our kiss. It's plastered everywhere. Who would do something so cruel? It must have been Swoozie. None of my other friends would do that.

I see nice comments though. Until I see something. "Yousef! Your account has been hacked!" I show him and he stares at me in horror. I know he left his phone in the kitchen in the middle of the party. Swoozie must have taken it and replied to some of my fans. Then I see that he has replied to a question that will make Team Super go mad.

The question says "Is she a virgin?" For some reason. Swoozie has falsely responded on Yousef's account by saying "Not anymore she's not". I scream in frustration. Now there will be websites and pages and videos. Worst of all it had to be YOUSEF'S account. Everyone's going to think I'm pregnant! I reply to 'Yousef' by saying "Calm down!" The rumour is false!"

Swoozie texts me saying "Where's Yousef?"

I'm stuck. I can't say he's in my bed. All we did is slept. I'm defeated. I log off and Yousef and I both come out of my room. Humble comes out a second before and sees us come out together. He says "Woah." and we explain that it's not what it looks like .

He leaves because we don't want to vlog with each other because of this Twitter thing. Yousef asks me out on a date. I accept it and we arrange it for tomorrow. I ask him if us dating should be public. He nods and I sigh, knowing that I would have kept it private. I begin my vlog and tell Team Super about me and Yousef. I tell them about his account being hacked. I am very sad so I decide to cheer myself up with some work. First of all I have a call to make.

Yousef picks up the phone and says "Hey Lilly. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight instead at the Italian place." I reply

"Sure thing. What time?" He asks.

"About 9 maybe?"

"Sure thing girl."

"Oh and Yousef?"

"Yeah?"

"We're just friends."

"Friends with benefits? Oh you think Swoozie's better than me now?"

"I'm kidding! We're...um..."

"Dating."

"Cool see ya at 9. Love you"

"Love you too Silly Lilly."

I get to work and write 3 chapters on my book. I write and reply to so many e-mails, scrolling through Twitter at the same time. I tweet about Yousef's account and get to work, trying to write a video script. I decide to call it "The struggles of having a YouTube boyfriend." I write the script and vlog a bit. My phone alarm goes off and that shows that it's 7:30 and I need to start getting ready. I pick out a cute black dress and go and shower and shave. I put it on and decide to curl my hair.

After burning my neck twice I finish and begin to do my makeup. I wing my eyeliner and put on some Bawse lipstick. I debate on wearing heels or not. I decide on cute black heels and try to cover up my burns with concealer otherwise my vlog comments are going to be crazy.

I stop because I just imagine the embarrassment of Yousef getting concealer on his face. I couldn't explain that. I wipe it off and put on a denim jacket just as my phone rings. It's Yousef in his car, waiting for me. I give Humble a hug goodbye and then I walk down to him. He greets me and compliments me. He looks handsome. He's wearing a button up shirt, trousers and a jacket. He's wearing a black snapback and he looks really nice.

We get in the car and drive to the Italian restaurant. As we walk into the restaurant I see a few heads turn. We get greeted by 2 eager #Yoully shippers and we go and sit at a table. Yousef and I have a great conversation about our lives and what we could reveal and what we couldn't reveal. We are eating pasta when Swoozie, Alex and Lauren walk in. My eyes meet with Swoozie's and they come towards us.

"Hey guys! What you up to?" Swoozie says in a sarcastic voice.

"Date night." I say back in an equally sarcastic tone.

"Let's leave them to it now Swoozie." Lauren gives me an apologetic look.

Swoozie doesn't stop. He touches the burns on my neck. "Have you guys been having fun then?"

"Swoozie. They're probably burns" Alex tries to help us out.

"Oh yeah?" Swoozie punches Yousef's face. They fight and I see the Yoully shippers holding their phones towards us. "Can you please not?" I shoot them a look. Alex tries to break them up. It doesn't work. I run into the washroom and lock myself in a stall. My heart is pounding but I refuse to cry and smudge my makeup.

There is a knock on the door. It's Lauren. I unlock the stall and sit on the closed toilet seat , hunched up.

"The..they won't stop Lilly." She squeezes my hand.

"I know." I cry, not caring about my makeup. Lauren checks her phone and looks at me in horror. "I know you don't want to hear this but you, Yousef and Swoozie are the talk of the internet. Do you know what to do? I don't."

"I think.." I borrow Lauren's eyeliner and wipe of the running makeup. I go back to the stall and sit again. "Lauren?"

"Yes my 6ix sista?"

"The Internet is a bad place." I look at her.

"I know Lilly, I know."