BTS Jungkook

This request is frommingh0w
Thanks for requesting and also follow the account. Feel free to request , the more you request the more chapters will be.

Your pov
                  "Come back here idiot !" My appa and the worlds dangerous gang which is gang01 chasing me as I run like hell. Well I know you guys want hear it but if you don't want to hear it u also have to hear it ,here it goes . This happen after my mom's death , my eomma is very hardworking person but not like someone aka my appa . He just sit around the house drinking soju, playing with young girls and sleep with them them .I feel so disgusted seeing girls who sleep with my dad in the morning cuddling .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I feel really bad for my mum has she did not know about this until my mom saw it with her own eyes on Sunday, 31st September .  When I came back from school ,I heard screaming.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  " You annoying bastard ! I work hard to get us food ,money and a roof for us to stay and you bastard sat down there drinking and playing with young girls and sleep withthem behind my back. Am I  not enough for you ? If you think that you need to relief stress  , think about me I worked morning and nights just to pay off your debt that you owe the gang01!!"I heard   eomma screaming  at appa . Suddenly I heard a metalic sound that can be heard if we slam it against something. I quickly run to my parents room and saw something horrible.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I started screaming at appa has I saw eomma head bleedding  and she was lying on the floor .I held her head to stop bleeding but when I check if she was breathing and the sad news was, she is not breathing  . I cry very hard and started to curse at my appa for being stupid.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Now back to reality I was hiding the nearest place to hide . I decided to choose this place cause it is mostly quite ? and  place which I won't get caught.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     When I was thinking where should I go, I was dragged by an unknown  person I get myself in a deffence mood which is probably  hitting  its private part area.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     " Hey , it hurts you know " the person whisper into my ears . The voice belongs to a man. I was curious who was that person so I turn around . It is Jeon Jungkook from BTS  the school I am studying is the kingka .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          "  Your (y/n) right? Nice meeting you but our first greeting was not good so I am gonna start. I am Jeon Jungkook from  BTS .  I am gonna save you cause I like you when you first enter the school and your staying with me". He told me. Wow that was direct.  I nod my head to replied yes . From now on I am living with him and his girlfriend.

Thanks for reading! Vote and share this book . Request is on going