BTS Suga

This is not a request so ya.
This imagines is about having a stepbrother

Your pov
                 Yehet! I am going back to my hometown Korea!!!😱😱 I am so happy to meet my dad and I know some of you was like thinking where is my mom well she die cause of ebola.

*In side a aeroplane*
"We are now at korea . Pls do not leave your seat when the plane is descending    .Thank you for choosing J-Hopie94 airline and we hope you enjoy the flight" . ( a/n:I never rode aeroplane so ya and I am using my account name😁) " Excuse me" I quickly ran out of the aeroplane and ran to the checkpoint do you know if you walked so slow the checkpoint will be freaking long . Yehet! I am the first person to reach and now I am done.

Author pov
                     You walked out the checkpoint and see if your dad is here ."(Y/N) ! Appa is here !" You turned around and see you dad .Your dad's name is Bang . "Appa I missed you!"

Your pov
                  I was about to hug appa when I saw 1 guy and a women from far... wait.... Are they my step family oh well the only choice is to asked my appa. "Appa who are they ?" Appa replied with a nod . When we get closer with them ........ This guy look so familliar." Hi I am Min yoongi but my nickname is Suga I am from Bangtan Boys or shorter way BTS so what is your name  !?" Did he just say he is Suga !? "My name is(Y/n) "I act cool but I failed you know why ? My face was like this O.o at My ulitimate bias . Min Yoongi aka Suga is my step brother.

Like,follow and vote . Thanks for reading.