NCT -Taeyong

Your pov
               "Ya! It hurts" I did my infamous pout to my boyfriend, Taeyong. He hold my hand too tight and dragged me away from my best friend, Yuta.

                "Your too close with Yuta!" He said. I look at him and started teasing him.

                 "Awhh.. Is my boyfreind jelly? " I pinch his cheek.He then kiss my lips.

                  "Yes I am jelly when you hang with Yuta.Hmppp."  Taeyong explained. I giggle at his jealousy.

                    We went to Taeyong house and chill over there.Taeyong went to the bathroom as nature call him . I walked around his room and suddenly, I saw his diary. I smirked. This is gonna be fun.hehehe.

                     I open his diary book and to read and something caught my eyes.

" I always fight with (Y/n) cause I don't get along with her little brother Mark and also I was jelly woth her little brother Mark and Yuta for being close to (Y/n):(."
I read it and laugh at it.

Author pov
                   When (Y/n)  giggle, Taeyong when out of the bathroom and saw (Y/n)  holding his diary.

                  " Awhh, my Taeyongie has a diary and his so jelly a about Yuta and Mark ." I did with my cutest voice.

                  "How can I not! I am scared that they stole your heartue." Taeyong explode. He sat down beside me while folding his arms. I laugh at him.

                   "My heart is already stolen . By you. No one could stole it from you" I pecked his check and hug him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was requested by markleesbro
I am sorry if you waited so long .Hope you like it. Sorry if there is any mistake.
Vote, comment and share!!!!
-yoyeol69