Wanna One -Jinyoung

Author pov
"(Y/n)! Your doing it wrongly! If you keep messing up the dance step , people think that you are suck in dancing ! Your gonna debut soon!" Her dance instructer , Lay lecture her .

(Y/n) is the last member of red velvet. Red velvet will be performing Wanna one Energetic. (Imagine you gonna be the last member to join red velvet.)

"(Y/n), take a break for 1 hour ." Lay asked her . Lay then exited the dance room and went to meet with the rest of exo member.

While (Y/n) was dancing , someone was looking at her from far.

When the music stop , the guy came in and started clapping at (Y/n). (Y/n)  turn around to see who had came into the dance studio.

"Bae JINYOUNG?" (Y/n) shouted. Jinyoung nodded .

"(Y/n) right? Your dancing skill is amazing but your movement must be sharp." Jinyoung told her.

Jinyoung help (Y/n) to improve the areas she is weak at . (Y/n) thanked Jinyoung and asked him to go away in a nice way as her break time was over. Jinyoung went away.

"(Y/n) let's start from the top okay?" Lay said as he on the music and see (Y/n)  dance.

"Wow (Y/n), I didn't see that coming. You improve on your dance step just an hour. I am impress. " Lay compliment (Y/n)  .

(Y/n)  look at the door and saw Jinyoung giving her thumbs up. In return, (Y/n)  smile at him and mouthed him thank you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I am back readers!! PSLE is already finish!!  Yehet!  I will be more active on wattpad. Sorry for any grammar mistakes and spelling error. Thank you.

-Kiingofhopee-