EXO OT12 Part one

This was request was not request just that I wanna update this book! So please request if you have any. This imagines is about Exo OT12 as your step brother and this is a Part one . Hope you Enjoy~
______________________________________________________________________________________

Your pov
" (Y/N) ! Wake up you dumpling !" Baekhyun shouted . " Aish! Let me sleep you Bun Bacon Maggot !" I screamed and continued dreaming about monsta x. In the dreams , I.M was about to kiss me but someone had disturb me by throwing me in the cold water . " Yah! You maggots ! Why you woke me up when I was dreaming about someone kissing me !" I roar at those maggots. The maggots are Baekhyun ,Chanyeol and Chen the beagles line . Omo I got a date with I.M my only boyfriend well you can say that we have not kiss yet cause there will be someone disturb when we are about to kissed and now I am rushing cause I need to meet I.M at 10 am and now is 9. 55 am. " (Y/N) ! Breakfast !" D.O oppa shouted from the kitchen , I quickly ran to the kitchen and choped my sit in middle D.O and Suho Oppa cause if I sit with another oppa, they will tease me. "Yah ! Dumpling eat slowly ! You will choked!" Chanyeol scolded me but I ignore him and continued eating. 'Ding! Dong!' , " I will get it!" I shouted and run to the door to open it. "Baby !" I.M was the person who rang the door bell. ..................
-TBC-