BTS Suga

Your pov
"Jagiya Icooked your favourite food" I told him. " Oh okay (Y/n)" Suga replied me while smiling at his phone.I felt suspicious in my tummy when I looked at him smiling this is very rare for him to smile. We went to the dining room. While we were at the dining room, Suga keeps on using his phone."Jagiya, can you please stop using your phone when we are eating and have some manners!" I shouted at him .... To tell the truth That Suga boy needs some manners and even  a kid can give some manners . " Why do you even care! Why do I have a clingy , bitch girlfriend and can you f***ing give me space . To tell the truth your cooking sucks and I am just acting to like your food .I am gonna go to bed and sleep at the sofa in the living room!" He shouted at me back . He does not need to hurt my feelings . Aish ... I should just clam down and tommorrow he will be okay.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   *Next morning*
"Jagiya. Good morning" I told him exictedly and he just roll his eyes and went off for work . I guess he really is pissed off with me. Oh well I just have to wait for him.....wait I think I should go shopping to rest my mind.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      *At shopping mall*
This is so relaxing for my mind no boyfriend shouting . Now I should go to J-Hopie94 shopping mall they sell clothes ,pants ,shoes, kpop stuff ,food ,storybooks. The price is about average and if your a member you can collect shoes (a/n: I created the name) for free . Make my day more easy :). Wait I thought today is Suga off day and today I  also though that we plan to go to Woozi's house...... that boy ....... I wondered where he go.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         " Oh My GOD ! Oppa she did that! She is so clingy. You know you should break up with her" Wait that voice seem familiar to me .....OH IS THAT GIRL Irene Joy . I turn around and to my surprise , that piece of shit is with my boyfriend. WOW LIFE LOVE ME SO MUCH . (A

: Note the sarcasm) .Now I know why Suga is pissed off me , he hang out with that shit too much. I should have listen to that J-Hope .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 "Well, well look do we have here , a piece of  shit and my boyfriend who is now my ex. Now I know why you were so pissed of with me . Cause you fcking hang out with this piece of shit." Suga was about to speak when I cut him off.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 " WE ARE OVER ASSHOLE!" I screamed at him at walked away from them. Bye, bye old life and hello new life.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                                                                                             HI readers thanks for reading . This request is from nightmare19971991  .
You can request again and sorry for any errors.