Wanna One -Jihoon

Your pov
               "(Y/n)! Are you done?! " Taeyeon shouted from the living room. I quickly grab my stuff and ran towards the living room. Seriously, this girl can't even wait for 10 minutes. It is not even 10 minutes and she already impatient.

                "I am done. " I wore my shoes and hear Taeyeon said. "I been waiting for years! " She dramatically throw her hand and I glare at her.

                  "Seriously, it is only 5 minutes kiddo. " I stood up and mess with her hair and walk towards her two seated pastel pink car. Well , Taeyeon boyfriend bought for her on her birthday and she really tresure the car so much even though her boyfriend break up with her recently. I pity that kiddo.

                 "Hey!(Y/n), you must hear this song from Wanna One .Beautiful .It makes me cries !! " She again Dramatically say it. I stare at her and began to laugh. This kiddo is seriously immature.

                "Oii!! We are here. " Taeyeon shake my body. I glare at her and walk out of her car . We are at Wanna One fan meeting and we just come for the signing of the album and interaction.
__________________________________________-30 minute later-_

             It is our turn and I am quite excited. This is the first time I see a kpop idol in real life. I went to the idol and took out the latest album and a gift for Jihoon.

            "Annyeong,what's your name? " Jihoon asked nicely . "(Y/n) (S/n). " I smile at him and suddenly I saw his eyes widened .

            "(Y/n) ..Don't you remember me? " He asked a question. I said no.

          "Seriously how could you forget about your childhood friend.I am the Park Jihoon! " I stare at him and my childhood life started to appear in my mind.

           "Jihoon?! The chubby hoonie?!" He nodded his head. I can't believe Wanna One Jihoon was my childhood friend .This is awesome.We exchange our phone number so that we won't forget each other. I waved  goodbye to him and move to the other member to get their signature.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well..This is request by @Jinhwiwinkdeep .Sorry for any errors  .

-yolkyeol69