Seventeen-Vernon

Author pov
                "Annyeonghaseyo! Seventeen Vernon in the house! " Vernon said in a cheerful voice.  "Annyeonghaseyo I am
(Y/n) from Black Pink !" I wave to the camera.  (Just Imagine your the 5th member in Black Pink) 

"Unnie,are you dating with Vernon oppa? " I read out loud the question that the fans comment at v live.  I stare at Vernon and he stare at me back. I nudge him and he replied "Yes! "

The fans ask a lot of questions and I mean A LOT.

"Do you guys have any best friend in other group? " I read the comment.

"Yes , I have. My best friend is Kim Taehyung from BTS.  He is freaking funny . I still remember his English.  'Shit Down! '
That was so hilarious !" I laughed . Vernon glare at me and tell about his boy friend.

"Mine is Twice Dahyun.One time when I was so upset , she hug me.  That was the most memorable moment.  " Vernon said. 

'Why do he have to said this? ' Why heart whisper. 

"Aww, (Y/N)  is pouting. "Vernon read out the comment.

"Are you jelly my hon? "Vernon tease me.

"No I am not and I forget to said this.  When I was angry, Taehyung bought for me my favourite food and cuddle with me. " I answer back with a teasing tone and I kiss him at his cheek.

"You mine babe and you should spent time with me more cause I love you so much
(Y/n) . You are always busy and I can't spent time with you.You always with your best friend. Hmmpp! "He pout.  I stare at him.  Why do he have do this to me. I peck him at his cheek and hug him.

"Wow I better get some popcorn."Vernon laugh.  I never knew that he can be very adorable.

"Annyeong! " we chirp together.

"I always yours dummy! "I face Vernon and peck at his lip.

____________________________________________________

This is requested by Layoozi.

Thanks for reading!  Vote! Comment and share!!
-J-Hopie94-