Nct Dream-Jaemin

Your pov
               "(Y/n)!" I sigh as I know whose voice it belongs to. 

"What are you waiting for (Y/n)? Move your lazy ass to detention room NOW! " Miss Nayeon said.  I roll my eyes and when to detention room. I am actually a good girl but caused of my dear friend that get into troubled, my dear friend drag me down, Jaemin. "Ya! Can you walk faster! "Miss Nayeon nag me. I forgot that she is with me.
I drag my feet to the detention room and sit beside Jaemin. "Detention for 2 hour. " Miss 
Nayeon said and walked away.

"Let's escape." Jaemin said more like demanding. "Idiot! We can't escape that asshole teacher would hunt us you know! " I told him but he just laugh, just laugh. "I think you are idiot not me dummy besides Miss Nayeon won't hunt us because she is on a date with Mr Luhan, our Math teacher."

"Then we shall escape! "I jumped and Jaemin said "You are so freaking adorable ." I blush.  So we when to escape by climbing the fence. I know you guys would said oh you can use the front gate but we wanna go try to do things secretly.

"(Y/n), help me. ". Jaemin whisper "Oi! BOTH OF YOU STOP RIGHT THERE! " The school security guard shouted. I pull Jaemin down from the fence and start running like a wild horse. "My Partner in crime! " Jaemin and I screamed out loud and we both run .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well this is request byjsebtslove.
Read, share, comment and vote!
-J-Hopie94-