Seventeen -Jeonghan

Author pov

               'Haish...  First day without my best friends. ' (Y/n) whisper to herself.

         Her best friends had to go to Singapore to studies and (Y/n)? Her  parents ask her to come back to Korea as her parents can't afford to pay money for her education in Singapore. Since her parents can't afford to pay the money for (Y/n)  education in Singapore, the transfer her to Pledis high.

         "Ouch! " (Y/n)  scream and look at the person who had bump into. 

          "Watch where you go. " she stare at the guy.  She quickly run to the classroom.

           "Yah! Jeonghan who are you staring? " S. Coups ask Jeonghan.

             " I think I found my new target. " Jeonghan smirked while looking at (Y/n)  running away.
___________________________________
             "Ahhh!!!" (Y/n)  scream as someone pull her to the janitor closet. She turned around to see S.Coups.
             "You, the new kid. Jeonghan is a playboy so be careful and ignore him. "S.Coups warn (Y/n).

_________________________________________________

Author pov
                 Day by day Jeonghan keep on flirting with (Y/n) but (Y/n)  ignore him. Everyone warn her to stay away from Jeonghan.

S.Coups pity (Y/n)  as Jeonghan kept on flirting with him. So one day he confo
"YA! Won't you stop bothering that poor kiddo! She rejected you went you ask her and she ignore you went you flirt with her.Just give up man." S.Coups sigh but Jeonghan replied him."I won't give up on her! "

        "Why don't you stop bothering her! She is freaking innocent! Please stop flirting her?! " S.Coups shouted at Jeonghan.

         "You know I keep on bothering her?  Cause we were bestfriend went we we're a child.  So when we were in 6the grade we confess to each other. The day after we confess to each other, she left Korea to study in Singapore as her parents want her to be more educated. I thought she play my heart so I vow myself to play girls heart until she come back but I guess she doesn't know we anymore and tomorrow I am going America. Please put this letter at
(Y/n) 's locker. "Jeonghan said as he walked  away from S.coups.

__________________________________________
When (Y/n)  open her locker, a note drop out from her locker. She then read the note

"Dear (Y/n)
                  I tried doing stuff to make you remember me , flirt, ask you out and gave you everything I got but you just ignore me, reject me and throw it away . I know I am a playboy, people told you but don't you even remember me?  After you left Korea and we confess to each other when we were in 6th grade I thought you played my heart so I started playing with other girls heart. When you came back, I want you to become mine and you became my target. (Y/n)  , do you remember me? Now its my turn to leave you :(
From:Jeonghannie."

'He is Jeonghannie! But why he didn't  tell me .Oh wait of course he can't tell me cause I have been avoiding him,stupid me. ' her heart whisper  .

        (Y/n) saw S.Coups and ran towards him.
"S. Coups! WHERE IS JEONGHAN! WHERE IS HIMMM!!! " (Y/n)  shakes S.Coups shoulder.

           "He....left Korea already... To America... " S.Coups said and (Y/n)  burst to tears.

          "Go to the rooftop of the school as it will help you to calm down. " S.Coups continue her sentence.

After few minutes of crying on S. Coups shoulder, (Y/n)  went to the rooftop. "I am sorry for everything! Please forgive me! I have always love you the only Jeonghannie.. " (Y/n) scream and burst into tears the second round.

"Ummm...Did I dig my ears properly? " Jeonghan said while back hug (Y/n). She stare at him and smacked his arm.

"You... Did not go to America? " (Y/n)  ask and Jeonghan just rolled his eyes.  He stare at (Y/n)  and peck her lips.

"I love you (Y/n) " Jeonghan say and (Y/n) replied him.  "I love you too ,Mr Playboy ."

_______________________________________________________

Well finally I published this! Sorry if I keep you waiting INFINITE_FG173 . Well I hope you readers keep on requesting! I have exam but please still request ,I will published it but you have to wait. 
Thank you.
-MinHope05-