OPEN OR NOT?

FIRST OF ALL I HAVE TO SAY THIS STORY IS MAINLY FOR GIRL READERS AND IT WILL BE CONFUSING AND OUT OF GENDER FOR BOY READERS, I THOUGHT I TELL YOU BEFORE YOU START READING!!! AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, PLEASE ENJOY!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:-

Rainy weather is one thing, getting soaked is another.. I thought as I made my way to my apartment. I had placed my bag on my head to get you know, less soaked from the rain, but this was surely not helping.

Dammit! This is the first time I forgot to bring an umbrella! I hurried across the pavement splashing the puddles on my way.

After few minutes, my apartment was in my sight I just have to walk a little more then cross the road! Phew! I am glad but I am wet! Hey that kinda rhymed---- 

I snapped out my thoughts cause I had bumped into a box. I took a step back and saw something written on it.

"STAY AWAY, DANGER" I read out loud. Hmm......should I open it or not?

(IF YOU THINK IT COULD BE DANGEROUS AND YOU DON'T WANT TO OPEN IT, CHOOSE CHOICE A)
(IF YOU WANT TO OPEN IT, CHOOSE CHOICE B)

CHOICE A:-

You decided you don't want to open it and you don't have any time to waste, one more minute and you will be soaked to death! You turned to cross the road to your apartment.

"Besides people make fun of others by purposely writing these stuffs so that people open it and find their garbage packed 'oh so carefully'. They want to trick----"

You were cut of by a loud HONK!!! Making you snap out of your thoughts and to see a truck rolling straight at you with crazy speed! You froze and it ran over you.......

What do you think was more dangerous? The box or this?
Well, at least you got a crushing
END

--------------------

CHOICE B:-

You knelt down and opened the box, you saw two lonely soaked kittens huddled together. They looked shivering because of the cold. You know just how they feel,right?

They had observed that one kitten was black and other was white.

"Come here, I'll take you to a safer place, come on, come here kitty kitty" you call them nicely,they began to come near you.

Then you lift up the black kitten and place it under your jacket while you wait for the white one. It's walking really slowly, it looks like it's struggling. You look closely and saw that its limping. It has a broken paw. You quickly but carefully lift it and place it under your jacket then ran to cross the road.

[FOR READERS WHO READ BOTH CHOICES:-If you're thinking where did the truck go? Then it already passed when you were picking up the kittens.]

You opened the door of your apartment, you lived alone but you have a big apartment even if you were alone, how? Cause you were rich. Anyway, you made your way to your lounge and placed the kittens near the fireplace then ran to get a blanket or something to cover them up also you didn't forget the first aid kit for the white kitten.

**************
***********
*******

You were sitting on the sofa near the fireplace with your PJs on while you drank hot cocoa. The kittens were sleeping near your feet. You finished your cocoa and went to the kitchen to put your cup.

"Well at least I won't be alone now" you thought out loud. You carefully carried the kittens to your bed and laid both of them next to you while giggled lightly on how they looked cute snuggled together.

At least you won't have nightmares now because you're not alone
But how wrong you are, your nightmares have just begun!

-Edited-

   I appreciate your votes and comments!