•ANSWERS OR NOT ?•

I am finally back with the answers! I thank you all for you interesting questions.

Kaito: Though few gave us a hard time...

Saito: Say for yourself! Your too lazy, I'll answer all of your questions (Y/N)-chan! And so will others, right?

Roma: I'll try my best ^^

Lair: (....)
             •••••••••••••••••••
Roma: So our first question is from Everythingkabedon and she asked:
'If Saito and Kaito were to cosplay into someone whom would they be?'

Saito:Cosplay?
Kaito:Huh?

Roma: Uh, I got this. I think Saito is cute but still....(*whispers* creepy).

So he will cosplay as Kanato Sakamaki from diabolik lovers. Though he will be more cheerful and more bi-polar.

And Kaito will cosplay as silent yet handsome Hyakkimaru from Dororo!
                ••••••••••••••••••
Roma: Our next question is from HistoriaQ-Q  and she asks:
'Saito and Kaito, if  I loved one of you, what would you do?'

Saito: (Y/N)-Chan has to love both of us because she saved both of us since the beginning. But if she can't we'll have to make love both of us.

Kaito: If she still can't then I want her. And I'll take her from whoever she loves even if he's my brother.

Saito: So will I. I want (Y/N)-chan's love.
                  •••••••••••••••
Roma: On to the next question then. Which is from Akwardfly5 and she says:
'Saito and Kaito, If you had to chose between a dead me or without me but I would live, what will you choose?'

Saito and Kaito together: Dead you.

Saito: I mean, I can't and can never live without you (Y/N)-Chan!

Kaito: You have to stay by our side no matter what happens.

Roma: Er...okay...
                     •••••••••••••••
Roma: Our next questions is from iwatchstuff and she asks:
'Roma, will they kill me if I don't accept their love?'

Roma: Well, Saito and Kaito are not cold and cruel to you. They will try anything to keep you happy and not harm you. But if you object their love and resist, you will get away with small punishments unless you totally reject them and struggle or try to run away. They would have no chose but to make you stay with them in any way possible even if it means you will only be with them after you're dead.

Roma: The second question from iwatchstuff is:
'If I come to know that Saito and Kaito killed or will kill Sasaki and becomes very very depressed, what will you do?'

Saito: (Y/N)-Chan has to understand we did that for a reason. I will make her understand that devil wasn't good for her. I'll do anything to cheer her up.

Kaito: And make her forget about him. She doesn't need him anyway.

Roma: The third question from iwatchstuff is:
'Roma, do you plan on making other stories in future ?