SHOPPING!

(Y/N)'S P.O.V:-

I named them, slowly. There were thousands of names on my mind but these two seemed to suit them somehow.

"Yay! I love my name! Saito!" The white neko, now known as Saito engulfed me in another of his hugs.

"Hate to break up your hugs but what is your name?" Kaito asked and Saito let me go out of his grip.

"I am (Y/N) (L/N)!" I smiled at them.

"Then can I call you (Y/N)-chan, master?"

"Of course, you can" I said standing up.

"One more thing, for how long will I wear this rabbit thingy?" Kaito said pointing at my shirt with rabbit on it which I gave him to wear. They still don't know about many human things, huh?.

"Yeah, you would need some boys clothes, right?" I told both of them.

"Boys? Clothes? What are those?" Saito asked and both of them slightly tilted their heads in confusion. I sighed.

"You have a lot more to learn...." They just stared at me.

"I have an idea!" I said clapping my hands together. "How about we eat something then we go get your clothes?"

"Yes! Food!" Saito cheered.

"I am starving." Kaito said.

"What would you like?"

"I would like a fish and milk!" Saito said.

"Same" Kaito agreed.

"Fish.........?" I wondered out loud.

"How about I make you guys, Tuna sandwich?" I called out from the kitchen.

"What's that?" I heard them saying and I sighed.

"You'll see and I know you'll love it!" I finished making the sandwiches and gave them their plates with a glass of milk. They started eating and I waited for their answer.

"It's good! I never tasted anything like this!" Saito said as he took and another bite and Kaito nodded only as usual.

TIMESKIP:-

"Let's go!" Saito cheered pulling me up from the couch. Kaito stood up too. But one though came in my mind.

"Hey guys, you know this is not anime world, so if people see you they might freak out and even call the cops. I don't think it would be safe for you guys to go."

"Aww" Saito whined as his ears flattened against his head.

"We could hide our ears and tail" Kaito suggested. Hmm.........that's a good idea too.

(CHOICE A: IF YOU TAKE THEM.)                                                      (CHOICE B: IF YOU THINK IT'S TOO RISKY AND YOU DON'T TAKE THEM.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHOICE A:-

"Ok, let's go, I'll give you my hoodies to cover you up"

You went in the dressing room and got two of your hoodies, both black, bit girlish. Oh well, they wore them and pulled the hood over their heads and stuff their tails in the hoodies too. Finally you all went outside.

You were on your way to the mall when you heard a siren, not any siren police siren!. You turned to look and saw the driver looking straightforward. 'calm down (Y/N)!' you calmed yourself cause they are just passing by, but you freeze when you hear 'HONK! HONK!' and the police car stops beside your pavement.

You looked at the window nervously as it slides down. Finally you saw the face of the policeman, it was your uncle Tadashi!. Another policeman was sitting with him.

"(Y/N), long time no see" He said and I release the breath I was holding and finally calming down.

"You too, uncle"

"Where are you going?" he said you.

"Oh, I was going to some shopping" you said as the other policeman said something in uncle's ear, making him widen his eyes.

"(Y/N), I would step away from those guys, if I were you"

"Huh?" you looked at him, confused. Both of them got out of the car and handcuffed Saito's and Kaito's hands behind their backs.

You tried to stop your uncle by telling him that they're your friends but he won't just listen to you. But then you saw Saito's tail out of his hoodie that's what the police officer saw, no wonder you uncle doesn't believe you. You couldn't do anything but stare at the now far away police car.

       This is certainly a sad
END.

·························································································································································

CHOICE B:-

" I don't think so guys, I think it's still risky" You said as Kaito sighed and Saito looked down sadly. You found both of their actions cute. You giggled and stroked their heads which they returned with quiet purrs.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it!. Just stay here and don't mess up the house like good little neko's, Kay?"

"Kay!" Saito cheered as Kaito nodded smiling. You wore your boots and ran out closing the door.

On the way you had a little chat with your uncle. After few hours you came back with their 'boyish' clothes. You unlocked your apartment and went inside. The scene you saw was not pleasant. You dropped your shopping bags as a huge aura formed around you.

"Saito! Kaito!" you screamed, angrily.

-Edited-

   »»»»»I appreciate your votes and comments!«««««««

Get a lot of rewards and faster updates by supporting me on

Patreon.com/Roma29