WHICH WAY!?

RECAP:

Is that a window right across the corridor?

I'll run no one will notice me even if they did I would already be darting off far away or I'll hide.

But. What do I do about the DOG? What if it barks or worst bites? I was never good with dogs anyway.

What to do!?

(Y/N)'S P.O.V:-

I toke a shallow breath and struggled with another. I was fixated on the Doberman. I planned million ways to get passed it.

• I'll run as soon as it walks close to one side of the wall.

• If it started to bark I just have to knock it out.

•If it runs behind me to bite, I would have to do the same.

Easy peasy!

Though there is just one problem...if I try to knock it out when it barks, the people inside these doors might come out because of the noise and stab my throat!

Okay calm down...

I browsed the other path which was a never ending corridor who knows what will be on the end of it? Will it be good or bad?

What should I do!?

"AGH!! That bitch!" I flinched after nearly jumping a mile away because of his sudden voice.

'Lair's' voice. He's up! I glance from the dog to the long white hallway, frantically. I move a step forward and stepped back. The gun was vibrating in my hands. No, I was trembling.

GIRZZ SHING

I heard the steel door being forced open because gravel on these floors. I am at a safe distance from him but if he sees me, I done for.

I need to move.

CHOICE A: (IF YOU WANT TO RUN ALONG THE CORRIDOR AND TEST YOUR LUCK, CHOSE THIS)

CHOICE B: (IF YOU WANT TO TEST YOUR LUCK WITH THE DOG AND THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE DOORS, CHOSE THIS)

CHOICE A:-

Anything's better than getting bitten by a dog and get stabbed by a bunch of punks!

I hear the door finally open and I take that signal to run. My shoes made the thudding sound loudly because of the empty building.

"You damn whore! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK HERE!" That guy finally got out the room and screamed his lungs out. My breaths became pants as I kept running and didn't look back, though I could hear the commotion made the other guys who came out because of him.

This is not good, I hear the footsteps behind me.

My eyes darted from one wall to another in case of spotting some kind of exit. I felt my eyes sting with tears. I feel so...so scared. Somebody save me. I want to see Kaito and Saito.

I want to get out of here.

Fear crept through me like a snake slithering up my body. I was reminded yet again that my legs can give up any moment. I can't give up yet. I closed my eyes making my tears roll down and avoid blurring my vision.