BANKRUPTED!?

SAITO'S P.O.V:-

"I told you not to mess with them!" Kaito yelled at me trying to move but failed miserably.

" ~But they looked sooo nice! I didn't think they could do this!~" I whined.

Then we heard a soft 'Click'.

"(Y/N)-chan's home!" I said panicking and tried to move from my place but my hands and feet  were tied and I could do anything but wriggle only.

"SAITO!!!...KAITO!!!" (Y/N)-chan yelled.

"Oh no, we messed up pretty badly" I whispered to Kaito.

"You mean, you messed up pretty badly!" Kaito whisper-yelled.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V;-

I yelled their names but no voice of Saito and Kaito was heard.

"Guys, stop messing around and come out this instant!" I called. No answer. I walked further, the whole apartment was trashed.

"S..saito? K..kaito?" I began to worry. No answer. Maybe robbers broke in? Did they kidnapped Saito and Kaito? OH NO! I have been bankrupted!? Did—

"(Y/N)-chan!" I heard a faint voice, Saito's voice!. I rushed to the direction of the voice.

"Saito? Where are you?" I called out.

"Here......(Y/N)-chan...come here" The voice was coming from the basement. Oh no, could the kidnappers have held them in the basement? And are forcing Saito to call me down too! Should I go?

(CHOICE A: IF YOU DON'T GO AND CALL FOR HELP.)
CHOICE B: IF YOU GO.)

CHOICE A:
'I am never going there! I will call for help!' You thought as you called your uncle Tadashi for help.

After sometime sirens filled the air and the police investigated the basement. You wait for them to come up with the criminals but instead they came up with Saito and Kaito who were handcuffed. You gasped.

"You were right to call us miss, you don't see these kinds of peoples everyday" They police officer said pushing both of them in the car.

You couldn't bare the expressions on their faces which meant only one thing...........................BETRAYAL.

All you can do is to hope they forgive you
IN THE END

·························································································································································

CHOICE B:-

You slowly but carefully walked down the stairs. You peep through the door of the pitch black basement.

"Saito, Kaito, are you in here?" You asked.

"Yes! (Y/N)-chan! Come here! " You sighed in relief and realize there was no danger. You found the lights and opened the lights and saw Saito and Kaito wrapped up in your wool strings.

"What the hell happened!? You scared the daylights out of me, I thought we were bankrupted!!!" You yelled while you untangling them.

"Well, I tried to stop Saito but he just had to touch those balls and then this happened!" Kaito said as you sighed. You had untangled them.

"I told you not to mess up but you did so, you are going to help me clean then I will give you the clothes I bought!" You declared as Kaito glared at Saito.

TIMESKIP:-

You finally cleaned the whole house now you handed them the clothes and pushed them in the dressing room to change clothes of their choice.

You slummed down on the sofa waiting for them. After a while you heard them coming.

"(Y/N)-chan!" You turned and saw Saito wearing a white shirt with a white hoodie and denim jeans. Kaito was wearing full sleeves black and white striped T-shirt and black pants. You blushed as you thought they looked handsome + cute.

"Is everything alright, (Y/N)-chan? You are turning red." Saito said.

"I..... I am not!" You exclaimed.

"She is turning red, right Kaito?" Saito asked.

"Of course" Kaito answered.

"Shut up!" You yelled.

-Edited-

   »»»»»I appreciate your votes and comments!«««««««