ON PURPOSE OR NOT?

let's get some revision of previous chapters
Those of you who chose to think more about Sasaki's confession should remember that their choice ended up Sasaki being dissected. Those who are now on other chpice which was being Sasaki's girlfriend should know he got away.And know wants to see your room. Now start reading! And tell me if you find any mistakes!

(Y/N)'S P.O.V:-

Taking deep breaths, crossing my fingers, praying to God, trying to keep my knees to not unbuckle.....were few of the things I was doing right now.

Did Sasaki-kun just say that? What do I do? What if he sees Saito and Kaito? I want to warn them but how? Oh god....Somebody plea­---

My train of thoughts stopped in their tracks. I heard the door slowly creak open. Who? Who is it? Saito? Kaito? Whoever you are don't come. It's not just me. What if Saito leaps over Sasaki-kun thinking it's me?

I closed my eyes. Yes, a lame thing to do but what else was I supposed to do?

"(Y/N)?" I heard a rough voice calling me.

"Who might you be?" I opened my eyes, revealing Kaito his tail and ears secured by his hoodie. His eyes reverted on Sasaki-kun after giving me a glance. I am not sure but as soon as he turned towards Sasaki-kun his gaze became rigid, and he glowered at him like a cat before a fight, I could imagine him hissing.

Or I could be overthinking this...it will all turn okay and they might all end up as friends maybe even best friends to trust Sasaki-kun enough to reveal their true self.

"We are (Y/N)-chan's brothers. What about you? (Y/N)-chan never brought home any friends" A cold voice sliced the tense atmosphere like a knife. I am hearing right, aren't I? This is Saito's voice isn't it? What---

"I am Sasaki Akito, (Y/N) (L/N)'s boyfriend." Sasaki-kun answered, bravely. As much as I want to squeal right now, this tension won't allow me. Why are they acting like they are my real brothers? The both are my pets---I mean half human pets aren't they? They don't have to interfere with my love life.

"Y...yes, now Sasaki-kun why don't you come inside?" I wanted to start more firmly but....

I pulled Sasaki-kun passed them, cautiously, hoping they don't pounce on him like wild cats.

"Let's go to my room, you wanted to see it right?" the quickly this is over the better.

The minutes I spend in the room with Sasaki-kun felt like seconds---no Nano seconds. It felt just right...warm and comfortable....Sasaki-kun is able to make me feel that wa---

"Gaaaah!" A voice shrieked with me as I felt cold all over. In fact I was shivering with the cold water that drenched my shirt and slid down my body. I raised my orbs from Sasaki-kun to culprit. And it was no one else than Saito. If my looks could kill he would be dead by now.

"I...I am sorry (Y/N)-chan...I didn't mean to... I just...It tipped over." In his hand was a small tray with both of the glasses fallen over.

"How can it just—"

"Now now, it was an accident...right?" He smiled at Saito and winked. He...he is so kind even when he is soaked with iced water.

"Ah! let me get a towel for you. Kaito can you bring a towel?"

"Of course" Miraculously, he obediently went to get it. While I got him a change of clothes.

I heard a scream. From the room in which Sasaki-kun was changing. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me before I even had the chance to reach the room, the door bursted open. Sasaki-kun had his face covered with blotches of dirt. He dashed straight to the washroom.

**************************************************

"Are you sure you are leaving so early?"

"Yeah, my mom is expecting me for dinner. Besides I'll meet you tomorrow at school, okay?"

" 'kay. See you then" I closed the door after he walked out.

"Guys...what was that!?"

"What was what?" Kaito answered, casually.

"Don't you act dumb! You spilled water on him and got him a dirty towel!"

"That was an accident" Saito argued without looking apologetic. I looked at Kaito expecting his answer.

"I couldn't find the towels besides you didn't say he wanted a clean one."

"What! Ughh....why? why would you do that? Don't you dare try to act innocent tell me,honestly. Why?"

"Because he seem like a bad news to me" Kaito answered with missing a beat. His voiced laced with ire.

"Yeah, you should stay away from him (Y/N)-chan"

"Wait...what? he is my boyfriend. And you have no right to tell me about the people I choose. Don't you act like you are a part of my family!" I stopped. I overdid it. The twins expressions were heartrending. I wanted to apologize but the words didn't come out. My throat felt dry. I just turned and ran out. I need some fresh air and some time alone.

"(Y/N)-chan wait!"

I didn't stop, I ran till I couldn't breathe anymore. Where was I? It looked like a secluded place. I suddenly felt sharp pressure on the back on my neck and my head.

The vision in front of me instantly blackened. I felt my body thrown in a dark cold surface. I saw ripped denim jeans before my eyes closed.

-Edited-
^-^