NEKOS!?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:-

I blinked my eyes open and my gaze met the ceiling. I felt warm maybe too warm and I felt heavy also. I looked down and saw a arm wrapped around my waist.

Huh!? And it's definitely not my arm! I yelped and jumped away resulting in me falling out of the bed. Due to that loud noise, I seem to wake up the person who was beside me. He sat up and I saw a mop of white hair and...cat ears!?

The guy rubbed his eyes then opened his blue orbs to see me staring at him. Also he didn't have any shirt on. I felt my cheeks get hot.

"What's wrong, master?" He said. Master?

"What the hell is with all this noise in the morning?" Another guy sat up with black hair and he also had cat ears! I had stopped breathing, I pinched myself to wake myself from dreaming.

"Ouch!" Yup that hurt.

"Are you okay,master?" The white haired guy or should I say, neko began to come to me. I saw him...stark naked. I mean I didn't see the *thing* but I got the idea.

"STOP!" I yelled covering my eyes. My face was hot and obviously beat red. "S...stay where y..you are" I shuttered.

"What's wrong with you?" I heard a rather raspy voice which indeed belongs to black neko.

"Y...you are not wearing a..anything!" I closed my eyes more tightly.

"........." I heard silence, an awkward.....silence.

"AHH!!!" I heard the cheery voiced neko a.k.a white neko yell. "D...did you s..see?" He shuttered.

"....N...no..." I replied with hand over my eyes.

"It doesn't matter, she is our master. You both are acting childish" I heard the black haired neko say.

"Huh!? What are you talking about? I...I am gonna go get something for you g..guys to wear." I stood up then turned to the other side.... then opened my eyes to see the door in front of me.

I ran outside closing the door behind me. I rushed to my dressing room and closed the door after getting in. Finally I leaned on the wall and took a deep deep deep breath.

WHAT WAS THAT!? I had pinched myself that means I am not dreaming! Did I drop into some mysterious anime dimension? Or I could I gone to somekind of a cosplay bar and got seriously drunk and hooked up with two guys and did a...t..threesome....? Do I have a cat ear fetish? Okay...that is out of question...

I took few of my baggy clothes and knocked twice then went in fortunately the white neko had covered himself and the black neko.....not so much. I gave them the clothes then went out again closing the door. After a while I heard the door opening and both of them came out.

"MASTER!!!" The white neko came and hopped on the sofa and I saw his tail.

So....we played master and servant yesterday...was is S&M role play---STOP IT!

Yup, now its officially confirmed that I have gone crazy. I pointed to the black neko to sit down and he did.

"So........ Can I ask you guys few questions?" They nodded. I took a deep breath.

"Who are you? Why are you here? and mostly..YOU SLEEPING WITH ME?!" Even though, I wanted to stay calm, it was just not possible. Why haven't I already kicked them out of my house? This is dangerous! I released all my confusion, anger and anxiety, making the white haired one to flatten his ears against his hear and the black neko looked annoyed.

"You saved us yesterday,master" the white one said sadly and raised his arm still looking down. H...his hand---it's bandaged! I blinked and stared at the his arm for a while, silently. My mind processing the situation. Even if the are the kittens I saved who mysteriously turned into hybrids, I can't keep them...or can I?

(CHOICE A: IF YOU DECIDE TO KEEP THEM.
CHOICE B: IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO KEEP THEM.)

CHOICE A:-

Of course! You will keep them. They freaking look like anime characters or amazing cosplayers, when will this chance come again.

"I really don't like that smug face of yours" You snap out of your thoughts to see both of the nekos staring at you.

"So...who I saved yesterday were you guys?" You asked as they nodded.

"Fine...I'll keep you?" You ended more like a question, just to see their reactions. The black neko smiled and the white neko jumped on you and hugged.

It's okay with them, I suppose.

"Anyways...what are your names?" You said pulling away from the hug.

"We don't have any names" The black neko said bluntly.

"But since you're our master you can name us!" The white neko cheered.

"Is that so...then Saito" You said, looking in the sparkly blue orbs of the white neko.

"And Kaito" You turned and looked into those deep green eyes.

························································································································································

CHOICE B:-

You just can't keep them with you! Your partime job's salary won't be enough for you all and you would rather die then try to borrow from 'that' person. And besides they are males! You don't know what they could do to you.

"Sorry guys, I thought you guys were kittens who I could keep but you're not. So sorry you can't live here" you said standing up and turned to leave but someone held both of your wrists from behind.

"~ Now now master, how could you let your poor old kittens go outside alone?~" Someone purred in your ear.

"~ Yeah so we have a better idea~" You felt something hit back of your neck and you blacked out.

·························································

You woke up in your basement!? Only dim light entered the basement from the small round window with bars near the ceiling. You saw two figures come up to you.

"What are you doing?" You asked as they smirked.

Oh you will know dear reader. You denied to keep them so so instead the kept you!
But in a basement tied to a chair.
FOREVER
THE END.

-Edited-

I appreciate your votes and comments!