HIDING!?

(Y/N)'S P.O.V:-

That memory.

That memory, that flashback, that moment.

I can't. I can't get it out of my head. What should I do? What can I do?

Nothing except one thing. As soon as I get home I hide behind the pillar in the foyer.

I don't want to to face them. I can't face Saito or Kaito. Why did they do that? Why?

I know. I know I am exaggerating. But this kind of thing never happened before. Never.

I am not mad. I am not sad either. I am just anxious. I won't say I am angry because It didn't....feel that....bad.

I had crouched down with me head on my knees. I was sweating, don't know if it was because of the temperature or my nervousness. I had closed the door as silently as possible. But I had to get to my room sooner or later. If not that then what about the restroom?

Ugh! Today would mark as my worse day ever. Saito and Kaito were weird? Sasaki after confessing to me didn't come to school. I was looking forward to our first day together. Even if we were in different classes, we could still eat bento together, he would walk me home maybe take a detour. I think I should talk to Saito and Kaito and set things straight, maybe set some rules.

I stood up with new determined, a little courage. But I never felt so tried in my life, I feel awful. Depressed. This will make me feel a little better...right?. I walked inside, the house, placing my bag in one of the couches. The silence was intoxicating. Just like before....when they got tangled in the basement. I made my way more inside the house, nonetheless.

"Kaito? Saito?" I called out, slowly. Why do they do strange things? Why do they scare me every time?. As soon as my I reached my room, I heard a faint sound.....it sounded like a human groan? Then suddenly a very loud slamming noise made me jump, startled. Nevertheless, my feet traced my footsteps back. I kept hearing the moans and the groans. And they led to me towards the stairs to the.....basement.

As soon as I lifted my foot for placing it on the first step, a loud crash came from the kitchen followed by a series of hissing of cats fighting. I ran inside the kitchen, already out of breath and out of my mind. I knew I was hyperventilating. I saw Kaito and Saito trying to scratch each other. And here I was practically dying from fear. What is happening, what were those weird groaning sounds?. My knees gave up.

Both of them stopped fighting and stared at me. I had my hands covering my face. Warm tears flooded my cheeks. Why did I cry? Not only because I was scared but I thought I had already lost them. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/N)-chan?" I heard the familiar voice calling out to me. I squinting through my blurted vision to see the nekos sitting before me. And its all because of them.

I felt angry at them for what they did before, for what they did this morning, for what they did now. If they didn't do that, I would never had been scared this much about losing them. I raised my fists to hit them as hard as I could right now which obviously was like the angry expression I tried to make while crying, unaffective.

"Y...You...two are...s...so troublesome. Why...d...do you do....this......." I choked out something I honestly don't understand myself. I gave up on hitting them. After the ire, I felt relieved. They weren't hurt, they were okay. I misunderstood. My hands moved upwards from their chests and I found myself hugging both of them at the same time.

"I am...g...glad...." They returned my hug by pulling me closer by my waist.

This time I had no problem with this because this wasn't anything like their actions in the morning......this action felt....pure.

I am kind off glad things worked out between us, there was no awkwardness now. I actually almost forgot about not meeting Sasaki today. Maybe he is sick, should I check up on him? I am his gir---

"(Y/N)-chan! Let's eat those tuna-witch!" I laughed at his mistake. It seems like ever since both of them came in my life, we have been eating sandwiches most of the time.

Not that I mind....

KAITO'S P.O.V:-

I watched (Y/N) as she slept with her stomach showing. I tugged her under the sheets. I turned to Saito.

"That was close" we both headed towards the basement.

"Let's shut him up for some time" Saito said, obviously thinking how to make the devil feel so much pain that he blacks out for sometime. Of course, we won't kill him. We will have fun with him a while longer.

Or that's what we thought.

The door was open, the chair was empty, the ropes had been teared apart and that devil was gone.

-Edited-