DID IT HAPPEN OR NOT?

POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND:

This story follows choice B which was to take the way where the dog was.
•So she didn't meet Sasaki's father only lair. Lair used Sasaki's first name Akito so she knows that they are somehow related.

RECAP:

My eyelids slid down and I felt like floating until I was enveloped by something sturdy and warm.

"You did great, (L/N)"

"(Y/N), leave the rest to us"

"We'll take you home, (Y/N)-chan"

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

(Y/N) woke up with a startle but winced as soon as her head throbbed violently. Her eyes subconsciously screwed shut.

I have to get back. Did I faint? I need to be up on my feet or-

She flinched as soon as her bare feel touch the smooth cool surface and pulled her out of stressful thoughts. Her body stilled unlike her orbs which wandered around, drinking in her surroundings.

It was a lightly yet beautifully furnished room, which you only see in magazines. She felt herself relax a little as she took in the soothing atmosphere. But pain nipped her conscious as soon as she tried to move. Yes, she wasn't save yet. She wasn't home yet.
(Y/N) peeped through the windows almost fully hidden behind the curtains; Sun shone brightly outside as if there was nothing wrong in the world.

As if yesterday never happened.

But heaviness in her heart was more then enough to make her go through the events of last night, so vividly. She slowly made her way to the door of the unfamiliar house. She twisted the handle with such care like she was caressing a baby.

I don't want the people inside the house to notice me, whoever they are...

She thought and stepped outside, her moves with rigid and her eyes frantically searching for an exit or any other movement. (Y/N) reached the lounge and saw a door wider than the rest she have gone through.

The exit!

She quickly rushed towards it, unaware of the presence in the lounge. It was until she was halfway across that heard a low grunt. She froze. Afraid to even let a muscle twitch, whoever it was, was sure to have seen her now. After few moments of silence and her curiosity rising, she shifted a little and let her orbs fall on the source of the sound.

Thump

It was the loudest noise she had made ever since she woke up. Her knees stung when they hit the ground but she wasn't in her mind to notice the pain. Emotions coursed through her body, overwhelming her too much. She gave up, she literally had no energy to comprehend the situation. She just sat slumped down and felt herself transfixed at the scene that was in front of her.

Sasaki had been sprawled on half of couch in an uncomfortable position. On the other half, a white neko was curled up. His twin was asleep on the carpeted floor only his head on the coffee table. They had been jolted awake from their slumber by the loud sound. All of them looking alarmed while still half asleep. Kaito saw her first.

"(Y/N)?" He called out surprised, his voice hoarse. The other two swiveled their heads towards the girl who had her face soaked from the silent tears that kept leaking. No one made a sound only occasional hiccups and sniffles from the girl, in a daze. It was Saito who stood up and came close to her while whispering if she was alright. Kaito did the same.

"(Y/N)-chan, can you hear me?" Saito asked, soothing down her wild messed up hair.

"(Y/N), hey, say something. Does it hurt?" Kaito cupped one her cheek, his attempts went in vain to wipe her cheek dry but their actions pulled her out of her trance.

(Y/N) pulled both of them towards her in an awkward hug taking them by surprise. Her arms wrapped around either of their necks. They relaxed and slid their arms around her too. The nekos purred and nuzzled in the crook of her neck calming their master down.

Sasaki Akito hadn't moved an inch from the couch, his eyes glued to his mansion's floor. He couldn't face her. She would never forgive him. She was hurt because of him after all.

Her eyes landed on him when the tears had finally cleared out. She gave a reassuring smile to the nekos who were still fretting over her. She returned her attention to her boyfriend.

"Sasaki-kun," Her voice instantly catching the boy's attention. His eyes subconsciously met her's but he didn't regret it. She had many questions, it showed in her eyes. And....He wanted to turn away again as guilt struck his heart. Yet he didn't.

"Were-were you involved in what happened last night?. Did you want that to happen?" She knew the answer but she needed to hear from his mouth. But he was related to lair.

"No! I didn't want this!" He quickly assured, mostly himself. He couldn't bring himself to say more. He couldn't say that he would never wanted to hurt her or he wasn't even related to the kidnapping. No, what happened last night wasn't his plan but it was his father's.

He flinched when he felt the warmth engulfing him. (Y/N) (L/N), his girlfriend, was hugging him. He eased and pulled her on his lap. He even ignored the glares that were thrown to him.

She was his but....

"I'm sorry" he muttered, quietly.

"I forgive you" she replied, giving him a gentle squeeze.

...She couldn't stay with him.

"Thanks" He pushed her away and stood up. She looked confused when he gave her a smile which wasn't even a happy one.

"(L/N), let's break up"

And that was his resolve.

Also don't forget to press the star! And don't forget to comment!