IS IT OVER OR NOT?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:-

I stared at the ceiling trying to get my thoughts in line. Saito left abruptly. What was that crash? It's seems it have quietened down. Maybe Kaito and Sasaki-kun broke something. A chuckle escapes my throat. Imagining them trying to clear the glass up frantically so I won't get mad, is so cute.

Saito told me to rest but I feel restless. I can't sleep. Could it be that I still feel insecure after the kidnapping? I sighed closing my eyes, not because I wanted to sleep, I just let my brain rest a little. I do that by not thinking anything just listening to the sound of the fan or something. It really helps me relax.

Thud

I frowned.

Thud

Huh? Is it coming from the lounge?

THUD CRASH

I sat up, irked. Do they think they can break everything?

GASP.

I gasped at the bloodcurdling scream the rang in the house. It was terrifying like someone was hurt. Badly.

No, just take deep breaths (Y/N). No need to tremble, wimp.

Could it be- they can't track me down here can they? What is happening outside? I can't move a muscle. Are Saito and Kaito okay?

I gingerly placed my feet on the ground and stood up from the couch. Afraid to make a single noise. Hesitating on whether or not to open the door, I touched the cold knob. Not a sound coming from outside like before. That scream-I didn't recognize it. So that means those three are okay. I finally twisted the knob-

But stopped.

I heard another scream.

This one wasn't loud like the other. This one sounded like- I quickly swung the door open. My whole body shuddered when I saw blood. I would've scream if I saw a dead body inches from my feet but I didn't look at it-I couldn't.

Not when Sasaki-kun held a almost lifeless Kaito with the butcher knife impelled into him. I wanted to scream, call out his name, or just shout stop but the my throat was dry yet my eyes felt the opposite. He pulled the knife out of him, making blood spurt out endlessly. Kaito flopped down on the ground as if he was a dummy.

Saito sat by the wall severely injured but his panting told me he was alive. Sasaki-kun stepped towards him. His eyes locked onto him like he was targeting his prey. And he was. I can't stop him, no voice came out.

He took of his stained jacket and threw it in the pool of blood. His beige shirt wasn't clean either, the blood had splattered all over him.

Kaito's blood.

He wasn't the Sasaki-kun I knew, he was someone else now. Like a stranger. He grabbed Saito's hoodie and lifted him to meet his eyes. Saito's eyes didn't open because of the wounds seeping with blood that dropped down his from his chin. It was like someone had stabbed-

I hiccupped. Sasaki Akito turned to look at me as soon as I did. My eyes stung but I felt like I couldn't cry, they weren't any tears. I couldn't comprehend what just happened. Sasaki Akito's eyes softened. But I felt goosebumps rising on my body.

"...(Y/N)-c...chan run...g-go now..." My eyes flickered to Saito who must have heard me as well. His face wasn't turned towards me.

He-he couldn't see me.

Stab

Stab

STAB

STAB