Chapter 1: I die a very painful death

A/N: I do not own Naruto. It belongs to Masashi Kishimotto. I do own Evelyn (Sena). This is my first fanfiction so please go easy on me.

Warning: This chapter contains scenes with violence.
------------------------

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please? I promise I'll do all the dishes and clean my room and-"

My mother sighed, cutting me off. "Evelyn I said no."

My face fell as I stared at my shoes, "I-I understand," I mumbled, trudging up the stairs. I looked back once to see it my mom had given in. No such luck.

I sighed as I continued up the stairs. However, once I reached my room, my frown turned into a smirk. I quickly reached into my pocket for my phone and dialled my friend.

"Ally?"

"Yeah, Eve is that you?" Her voice came from the other line.

"Yeah it's me," I said running a hand through my dark hair. "Listen.." I trailed off.

I heard Ally sigh over the line, "It's fine Eve, I understand if-"

"Oh I'm definitely going," I cut her off and scanned my room. "I just need to figure out how..."

A light bulb suddenly went off in my head.

"Never mind, meet me two streets from my house in 15 minutes."

"Um, ok but-"

I hung up the phone, cutting her off. Time to put my plan into action. I casually strolled out of my room, hands in my pockets.

"Mom I'll be at Ally's house, I just need to get something!" I yelled down two flights of stairs, then winced at how suspicious it sounded.

But my mom seemed to buy it.

"Okay hon, I'm just going to do some grocery shopping. I'll be back in an hour and a half!" She yelled back.

An hour and a half? Short but it'll have to do.

"Ok mom! Bye!"

"Bye sweetie!"

As the door slammed shut, I silently fist pumped. I ran over to the window, waiting until her car pulled out of the driveway before rushing to my room to change into my red dress. I dialled Ally's number.

"Actually," I spoke over the phone, "would it be possible to pick me up at my house instead?"

~~~~~~~~

Ally's silver BMW had just pulled into my driveway by the time I had completed the finishing touches to my appearance. I got in the car as she rapidly drove off.

"So how did you convince your mom to go to the party?" Ally asked out of the blue. Her new shades were resting on the bridge of her nose.

"I didn't," I replied simply.

Her expression changed to realization. "So you snuck out?" She said raising an eyebrow.

I simply hummed in response.

She merely shrugged her shoulders and muttered a soft 'okay'.

That was one of the things I liked about Ally: she didn't ask too many questions and wasn't fazed by anything. I actually appreciated her lack of expression.

Suddenly a horn sounded outside the car, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked out the window and my eyes widened. A car was speeding towards the side of Ally's car; my side.

"Ally watch out!" I screamed, but it was too late. The car smashed into the back seats on the passenger side, hitting Ally's car with so much force, we catapulted straight into the air. The car flipped over a couple of times before smashing into another car and then straight into a pole. As the car came to a stop, my head slammed forward, hitting the dashboard. Where are the damn airbags when you need them?

A metallic taste filled my mouth; blood.

I looked to the drivers side and stifled a scream. Ally's neck was bent at an impossible angle as large shards of glass were sticking out of her chest. Sticky trails of blood ran down her arms, face and chest. She wasn't moving.

I shakily move my hand to her body, pressing two fingers to her neck.

Nothing.

I let out a shaky breath as tears pooled in my eyes. My best friend just died.

Suddenly my world started getting dizzy, and that's when I noticed the huge shard of glass sticking out of my stomach. I tried not to gag as I realized my whole midsection was covered in blood. The edges of my vision seemed to be getting darker.

Is this really how I'm going to die? I thought as my world faded to black.

---------------------------------

A/N: Phew! First chapter done... Next stop: the Naruto world!

Word count: 708