Chapter 13: Human cows do exist

Oh my freaking God, 500 reads! You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you all for clicking on my book ❤️❤️

Anyway here's the thirteenth chapter! And it starts off with Kakashi's POV, here it is folks!

------------------

Kakashi's P.O.V:

I glanced at Sena curiously. This girl... She keeps finding ways to spark my interest. First it was the fact that I mysteriously found her lurking in the woods with Gai. Then at the Hokage's office she claims to have no memory. And now... She has a necklace with the Hatake symbol. I remember the day I had confronted the Hokage about the necklace right after the bell test...

~Flashback~

"Lord Hokage," I kneeled down, bowing my head out of respect.

"Rise, Kakashi," said Hiruzen, blowing a puff from his pipe, "What can I do for you?"

I bit my lip and looked at him, "I don't quite trust Sena," I admitted.

Hiruzen raised an eyebrow, "Sena, as in your student?"

"Yes, recently I discovered a Hatake clan symbol necklace on her neck during a training session."

Hiruzen's eyes widened, and he stroked his beard thoughtfully, "I can see why this is troubling you." He said.

I nodded.

The Hokage looked thoughtful, "Haven't you noticed the striking resemblance she has to you?"

I nearly choked on my own spit, "What? Are you implying-"

"Yes," said the Hokage, nodding his head, "Don't you think it's strange that she doesn't want to tell us her last name? Do you really believe that silly story of memory loss?"

It took me few seconds to process this, "So, you're saying she may be my relative?"

"Possibly," said the Hokage, "It would explain why she had that necklace. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep a close eye on her. Besides, my Anbu can't watch over her on this mission so I'm entrusting you with this responsibility."

I bowed my head, "Hai, Lord Hokage."

Hiruzen nodded, and dismissed me from the room, leaving me to think over this new information.

~End of flashback~

It made sense in a way I guess; she had silver hair, much like mine, the same onyx eyes as me, and almost the exact same skin tone. She looked like a younger, female version of me; minus the mask and the sharingan eye. The more I thought about it, the more appealing the idea became.

Hmm, but she could still very well be a very undercover ninja who stole the necklace...

I sighed, the whole concept was giving me a migraine.

We were now on a boat, seeing as we were now close to the land of the waves. The man steering the boat had turned off the engine a while ago and instead switched to rowing the boat. Which made sense, since it made less noise than the turbulent humming of the engine which would surely attract attention.

My mind kept dwelling back to what Sena had said...

Besides, when whoever sent those chunin realize that their plan failed, they will surely send jonin this time to get the job done.