Chapter 4: Konoha? That's it, I'm officially lost

Hi! This is the fourth chapter my story! Enjoy!

Naruto: Oh, and SpeedOfSound01 doesn't own Naruto

Me: Sadly :(

----------

I woke up to a steady beeping.

I groaned opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. There was an IV in my arm, and everything about this room was white. I was in a hospital room.

As my vision cleared up I rolled over on my side. Only to come face to face with a middle aged woman. I'm starting to feel some déjà vu...

"Gah!" I screamed, trying to punch her in the face. The woman yelped in surprise and spiralled backwards, landing on her behind with a small 'oomph'.

I looked at her warily. "Who are you?" I demanded.

The woman peeked her head over my bedside, then got up and dusted herself off. Once she was finished she turned to me and smiled.

"Hi my name's Malinda and I've been your caretaker for the past few days," she said cheerily, sticking out her hand for me to shake.

I ignored her hand and gave her a hard stare, "Past few days?"

Malinda awkwardly dropped her hand but her smile didn't falter.
"Yup!" She answered cheerily, "That means feeding you, changing your bandages and checking your IVs, supervising you at night, and basically-"

"-Wait," I cut her off, staring at her with a raised eyebrow, "You watched me sleep the whole night?"

Well that's not creepy at all.

Malinda cleared her throat, "Um, when you put it that way it sounds weird but yes I did."

"Where am I?"

Malinda smiled, "Why, you're in Konoha of course."

Then I said the most intellectual thing that came to my mind.

"Take me to your leader."

I mentally face palmed so hard at how cheesy that sounded.

Malinda looked weirded out. "Uh, okay." She responded a bit confused.

----------------

So an hour later we were in the Hokagi's room.

I heard a chuckle from before me.

"It's Hokage, child."

Oops, did I say that out loud? I did didn't I? Yeah, I do that sometimes.

The Hokage down at me, smoking his pipe. "So," he started, "what brings you to Konoha?"

The Hokage was a wrinkly old man with kind eyes and a peaceful face. He looked like a reasonable man, I just hoped he knew how to get back to America. I really needed to find out what the hell was going on.

"Umm.." Great going Evelyn. "Well,
you see, it's kind of a complicated story," I answered, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck. Well, that didn't sound suspicious at all.

The Hokage raised an eyebrow, "What is you name, child?"

Oh, and if I were you I wouldn't tell them your last name.

"Sena," I answered bluntly.

Everyone in the room waited, as if expecting me to say something more.

"Just Sena," I added.

Murmurs erupted around the room, making me shift my weight uncomfortably. The Hokage seemed to notice this and raised a hand, silencing them.

The Hokage stared at me in amusement. "Alright, just Sena, tell me your story, I've got plenty of time."

My palms started to sweat, I couldn't just say my real story. I'd sound absolutely crazy, even I still had trouble believing it.

Until I had a crazy idea. This was just like the little white lies I told my mother, this was my specialty. I put on a scared façade.

"I-I don't know, sir. I just woke up in the middle of nowhere with n-no memory of a-anything. P-p-please don't hurt me," I stuttered softly, but inwardly I was smirking. To make the act more real I looked down at my shoes and poked my two index fingers together.

Apparently this happens a lot around here because he nodded his head in understanding, which both troubled and relieved me at the same time. Although he still had a glimmer of suspicion in his eyes.

"You may stay for now," he said and I sighed in relief. But was immediately on guard again, there's always a catch.

"What's the catch?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

The Hokage smiled, "I'll have my Anbu ninja keep on eye on you at all times until we decide that you're completely trustworthy."

Was I the only one confused here? What the hell is an Anbu?

"I-"

Suddenly the doors burst open.

"Lord Hokage!"

Two guards rushed in, each firmly holding an arm of a small blonde boy. He writhed around in their grips.

"Hey! Let me go!" He shouted obnoxiously, kicking his legs around.

The guard slapped the back of his head. "Stop struggling," he ordered.

The kid stuck out his tongue.

The Hokage sighed and rubbed his temples. "What did he do now?"

"Vandalized the Hokage mountain, sir."

The Hokage sighed again. "Take him back to the academy," he waved his hand.

The guards nodded and dragged the still kicking boy back out the doors.

As the doors closed the Hokage turned to face me a again, an apologetic smile on his face.

"So," he started with a smile, "Do you accept?"

Everybody in the room leaned in to hear my answer.

I shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

----------------

Holy crap, that took a while to write! Well, the fourth chapter is officially done! Naruto was such a rascal before shippuden, wasn't he?

Naruto: I don't regret anything *walks away*

Well that's that!

Don't be afraid to comment/rate