New story!

Alright so the reason I'm not spending as much time on this story is because I've started another one. It's also a Naruto fan fiction and it's called 'The world's first time traveller'. You can view it on my profile.

Here's the summary:

Naomi is a thief.

She lies and steals for a living, along with a group of other homeless children from Suna. For all she knew her parents abandoned her just after she was born.

Well, fine by her, she was doing just fine without them.

But what happens when she gets caught by the Kazekage, escapes, only to stumble into Konoha and get caught by the Hokage.

But wait, wasn't the Third Hokage supposed to be dead? Was it possible that time went back about three years?

And holy crap, was that really Lord Gaara?!

Join Naomi on her crazy adventure through time and across the ninja lands. But maybe this wasn't so bad, maybe this was a chance to answer the question that had been bugging her for the past thirteen years... Who were her parents?

Will she ever know? Read to find out!

--------------------

I don't own Naruto or any of the pictures!

Warning: there may be some swearing, if you get offended by that stuff then don't read.

Also, don't forget to check out my short story 'Sakura Throughout the years'.

Don't be afraid to comment and rate :)

Peace out.

-Ray