You Wake Him Up

"I swear on your mum's life, I will punch you in the face right now."

Dan: "Dan, get up! Please?" You pleaded, dragging the "please" out. While some people were both fortunate and unfortunate enough not to have Daniel Howell as a romantic partner, you ended up stuck with him and his procrastination.

"Hrmh," he mumbled into his pillow with a slight frown, his eyes still glued shut. He looked so adorable with his wavy fringe and pale skin flopped against the bed comfortably in lethargy. But you both had places to be.

"Daniel," you warned. "I will leave without you if you do not get up right now."

"Bye, have a good day, love you," he giggled into his pillow with his body jiggling from laughter.

You rolled your eyes then jumped onto the bed beside him, making him complain loudly in a single groan. Then you shook his body a bit. "You're not even asleep!"

"Your point?" he asked, smirking.

"Fine, I'll leave on my own, but I'm taking your MacBook with me."

Suddenly, all six foot and three inches of him were up and standing as he sleepily searched for the black ensemble he would wear today. "Alright! I'm up!" he sighed in defeat.

Phil: Phil, without exaggeration, was probably the cutest human on earth whenever he slept. Even if his brows would crease and wiggle when he was having a nightmare or if he was drooling all over a pillow because of a cold, he was still adorable.

Every morning, you would tend to wake up earlier than him. But instead of leaving the bed for a wee, turning on the t.v., or starting breakfast, you would lay there and watch him sleep. It was almost an addiction! It was pleasing to admire him, the peace, and his beautiful features.

He had such soft, pink lips that would tremble sometimes in his sleep, and he would mumble or nuzzle his face into the pillow or your neck as he squeezed you in his arms. And his nose - you always wanted to kiss it as it was so unbelievably cute.

"Aah! That tickles! What are you doing?" Phil's slightly cracked voice sounded as his wide blue eyes popped open and he chuckled.

"Sorry!" You began to blush, realizing your finger had been lightly tracing over his face and you had woke him. "I must've gotten carried away..."

"No worries," he laughed with a grin then pulled you further into his body. "It's cute."