Interrupted Kiss via Bestie

"Bad friend detected!"

Dan: It was quite early in the morning for you and Dan to be awake (9 o'clock, that is), but you had slept over at Dan and Phil's flat for the first time, so the two of you woke feeling very fresh and renewed.

Since Phil was still presumably asleep and you didn't want to wake him by clanking all the dishes as you prepared a brunch, you and Dan had sat down to enjoy a terrible, cheap Netflix romance via his laptop. Both of you were slouched nicely into his couch while the movie played and you two made your cynical commentary.

"Okay, right, let me just crash into the back of your car to make you take my information and realize I was your childhood best friend this entire time," Dan snorted as the scene continued.

"You are terrible at flirting," you teased. "That's something you would do as a last resort."

Dan looked at you in shock and lighthearted offense. "No I wouldn't! Shut up!"

"You shut up!" You giggled then laughed even harder when he leaned over to trap you in an attack of ticklish poking. You felt a cage of butterflies being released as you saw his dimples on full display and his eyes alight, clearly enjoying your giggly reaction.

"You are such an asshole," he smiled then bit his lip, his hands finally resting against your sides as he slowly leaned down to connect your lips to his.

God, he was so good at it. Maybe it was the slow, easy pace and feeling of it, the idea of him showing his affection like this; just leaning above you and parting his lips against yours in gentle dominance...

"Sorry!" Heat from embarrassment shot through you and clear to your face as Dan pulled back slightly startled and Phil entered the room. You both sat up to look at Phil who was covering his eyes (a pinkie slightly lowered for peeking) and walking into the kitchen quickly. "I just came down for a cup of coffee, didn't know you guys were in here, sorry!" he called from the kitchen, making sure to turn his back to the two of you and scramble to prepare the cup so the kiss he broke could resume.

Phil: You and Phil had been dating for a while now, and a usual lazy day together would consist of the two of you on the sofa playing video games or you watching Phil do so.

This time, you were comfortable laying on Phil's lap, your feet resting on the cushions beside you and your upper body trapped between his controller and his torso. You laughed and shouted suggestions and directions while Phil "trained" skills on the newest Pac Man and complained about each loss of life.

"Aww! Now he'll never meet Mrs. Pac Man!" he said with his utterly adorable pout, his Pac Man falling off the screen. "I mean, technically, that makes no sense if she's already Mrs. Pac Man. Unless it's long-distance or she's his cousin or something..." he contemplated then scrunched his nose in thought.

You laughed and reached to squeeze his cheeks, absolutely loving his little tangents. "Don't worry. Maybe Pac Man needed to die to prevent incest."

Phil laughed as well, his shoulders shaking and his eyes squinting from the size of his smile. "You're right. Look at us, saving the day by killing Pac Man a bunch of times."

He smiled down at you then leaned to peck your lips. But you wanted more than a simple kiss. You cupped his face then pulled it towards yours again just when he began pull away, urging him into a deeper kiss.

Kisses with Phil were always so romantic and warming. With the way he kissed - lovingly, patient, and almost timid - you felt like a candle waiting to just spontaneously burst into flames, and the love that he put into you and the kiss only contributed to the sparks.

"Oh, Senpai!" A voice called out in an awkwardly high-pitched and sexual voice.

You rolled your eyes as Phil pulled away to throw his head back and laugh loudly. "Dan! Stop trolling us!" You complained as you heard him moving some dishes around in the sink.

"Then stop making out with him! He needs to practice for our showdown on the channel tomorrow!" he called back with a chuckle.

"Alright, trophy kiss for me when I win," Phil said with a smile. Then with one more kiss for good luck, he restarted the game.