He Mentions You in a Livestream

"My innocence has genuinely been completely soiled by the internet."

Dan: His eyes moved over the screen slowly as he read just one of the many, many messages Younow was sending to his inbox as priority. Even though it was his livestream about his life, the fans always had a habit of somehow making you or Phil discussed or part of it.

"Where is Y/N?" Dan read the message aloud in a robotic manner to his fans. "Hmm... Where's Y/N..." as he mumbled to himself then turned around quickly to see you across the room, peacefully sleeping. "There she is! Y/N's right there. She's asleep on my sofa. I think she's had quite a day." 

There was a brief silence as Dan paused to locate and read the next question.

"Wake her up-- No, I'm not gonna wake her up," he clarified immediately before glancing at you then back at the computer screen. "That would be a bit rude of me, waking her up for my livestream. I wouldn't be a very good boyfriend if I did that, now would I?"

Phil: "Did you really almost catch the house on fire, Philip?" Phil asked, repeating the fan submitted question to himself. He chuckled a bit at the memory of his tweet before he began answering. "Shockingly, no. It's funny because Y/N and I had just finished cleaning up something-- we had this fancy anniversary dinner, and of course, I set up candles and everything. What happened was when we went to blow them out at the end of the night, a gust of wind had, like, blown in from the window, and at the same time, our kitchen curtain blew. So the corner of it actually got singed and the fire kinda went up the side a little bit, but it was still damp from the rain last night and it went out," he explained with an amused smile at his tale, his eyes bright from the recollection and his gesticulations animated.

"Did Y/N freak out? No." He shook his head at the fan's question as an answer. "She didn't freak out. She was actually really calm. I think she's used to my luck and shenanigans by now, so she was really calm about it. She's definitely a keeper," he laughed.