BLURB

B L U R B 

Ellie is just like every other normal eighteen year old girl in the world, except for one big reason.

She's the daughter of Satan.

And an immortal goddess in charge of managing suicide in the world.

And she's been locked in the darkness of the Underworld for her entire life.

So basically, her life couldn't get any more abnormal if she tried.

Ellie longs to experience life like everybody else her age, but for as long as she can remember her parents haven't let her travel up to the surface, and she's been forced to imagine the upper world through the stories her mother told and the books she read.

Until, one day, her parents finally give in and let her go up to the surface to see the world through her own eyes, and her world explodes with colour.

Then, just when she thinks her life couldn't get more exciting, she stumbles across a very particular green-eyed god; one who throws her perfectly organised world into complete chaos and shows her what it means to live in the light.

But what Ellie doesn't know, is that the Fates have a prophecy for her. A prophecy that she couldn't escape if she tried. A prophecy that has tangled it's gnarled fingers into the threads of her life, and may just throw the world into the darkness Ellie has spent her whole life trying to escape.

He's the son of Aphrodite, she's the daughter of Hades.

He's light, she's the oncoming darkness.

He advocates for love, she's the embodiment of death.

What could possibly go wrong?

Hey guys!

I am so goddamn excited for this book, and I hope you all are too!

Unfortunately, for all my Havie fanatics out there, this book will not center around them, but we will see glimpses of them throughout the story - and what they're like as parents! We'll also get to see more of Spenzie in this chapter, so I'm sure all my Spenzie shippers will be excited! (if you don't know who Spenzie is I seriously recommend you read Dionysus, you won't regret it ;) )

Instead, it will center around, and I am so so so proud to introduce her to you: Hades and Evie's daughter, Ellie! 

She's a pretty badass character, and we'll get to follow along her story and her adventures with...

*drum roll*

Eros... aka Cupid!

It's going to be awesome, it's going to be epic, and I can't stop bouncing with excitement!

Tell me all your thoughts in the comments, and let me know if you're all as excited about this as I am!

-Caitlin. x