Chapter 7

Please vote, comment, follow, thx!

6th of June,155 days til the election

David P.O.V

Last night was absolutely amazing, mom and me stayed on stage for like two hours after the speech. The crowd just kept asking for pictures with us, I had so much fun. And I noticed mom did as well. It might sound weird, because of all the people that were at the scene, but I feel like this is one the greatest memories I will ever have of my mom.

It was just a really nice atmosphere, there was music playing and everybody just seemed so happy. I can't reallly explain, but if you were there, you know how nice it felt. Sadly we had to leave at some point in order to catch our flight to Minneapolis.

I also answered a lot of supporter's questions on Instagram in the airplane. They were all pretty basic and standard, there were some more original ones, but they were kinda..

Well, inappropriate. Really Inappropriate.

I liked the social media takeover, I might wanna do some more, but I don't know yet.

I'm in my hotel bed right now enjoying the memory of last night. In the corner of my eye I see the first sun beams get trough some corners of the window the curtain does not cover. Normally I hate it when that happens, but it looks kinda artish now. Like a shot you see in one of these what they call 'high quality script' movies.

I grab my phone, that's charging on the night stand. As I open the CNN app, yes I read the news, I immediately see that mom and me are on the front page, there is this really cute picture of our hug.

I have a little mental 'aww' about the cuteness displayed. The headline accompanying the picture is "Marley Adams hugs with son after speech, adorable"

While scrolling through some other articles, I hear someone knocking on my door. I sit upright and shout, as far as my morning voice allows shouting (it does not):

'Come in.'

I hope it's not someone from the team, I'm not wearing a shirt. Well they can see my abs if they want to, I'm kidding. Who has abs ,that show when he is sitting upright?

Well not me, anyway. Lol.

When the door opens, I see its my mother, luckily.

'Hi David.'

'Hey mom.'

'How are you on this happy morning?' She with a smile, while sitting down at the end of my bed.

'Did you sleep wel?' She says.

'I did, have you seen how viral the pictures of us went?'

She says with a little smirk
'I did not have to, I watched the electoral polls.'

●●●●

When we're in the car to the hospital were visiting today, I decide to text Jason, since I haven't spoken to him in a while.

'Heey J, u online?'

As soon as I stuff my phone in my pocket, I actually feel it buzzing. When I take it out, I see Jason is calling me. Ofcourse I immediately pick up:

'Heey bro, how are you??'

'Great, things have been crazy over here.'

'I can imagine, my entire family is awwing about the pictures of you and your mom. My sister has been hitting on you mentally for the past two hours.'

I make a mental note that his sister, Gemma, likes me in order to maybe make a move later. Wait, what am I saying, I am not even close to loving the girl, why would I make a move. Well, boys will be boys, I guess. While chuckling about the thought, I hear Jason saying:

'What are you laughing about?'

'Nothing, just the tour has been damn amazing so far!'

'Man, I'm jealous. I wish I could join you guys for a while!'

When I see that, I just realized what a great idea that would actually be.

'Then why don't you?? I'm sure we could arrange that!'

'You think so?? I will totally ask my parents later today!'

'Yeah man, you should, there is a free bunk in the tour bus anyway. At least someone told me, I think, I will check that as soon as it arrives.'

'Man, this would be so awesome!'

We're both very excited, and I guess I got swept up by the excitement and turned the volume of my voice up, because the whole car is looking at me, including my mother.

Since she is here anyway, I decided to ask her right now.

'Mom, Jason, could come with us for a while, couldn't he?' I say with my begging puppy voice.

'I don't see why not, if his parents are ok with it. And as you say we have the room for him!' She says with a little smile, probably because she finds my enthusiasm cute. She better not mention it in front of all the people in the car, well it's only Gerald and Andrew anyway.

I apparently zoned out for a sec, because I hear Jason calling my name;

'Dave, you still there? What did ya mom say? Dave?'

'Er, yeah. She said it's fine, as long as you've got your parents' approval!'

'Great, I will ask my parents when they're back from the mall. By the way, if this thing goes through, when could pick you up from this damn boring state?'

'I don't know dude, I will ask my mom.'

She hears me saying that, so she is already looking at me with asking eyes.

'Mom, when are we in Nebraska?'

'Er, first here, both the Dakotas, then Nebraska I think. So 11 days, Right, Gerald?'

I look at him and he conforms what she is saying by nodding.

'Three states before there, so we should be there in about 11 days!'

'Great, I will ask my parents asap.'

'Call me when you know, J!'

'Will do! Speak to you later!'

'Bye J!'

As soon as I put away my phone, I get even more excited.

Things were great without him, just imagine how fucking good it will be with him!

A/N

Little bit short and kind of a filler, but I like it anyway :). Thanks a lot for all the views. I never expected it, we've already hit 300 views! Keep em coming. Vote and comment if you like it!
X