Chapter 11

A/N

Please vote and comment for this double update!
X

8th of June,153 days til the election

David P.O.V

I'm waiting in the lobby right now for everyone to arrive , they should be here any moment.

I look around the lobby and see all kinds of bussissmen running around to get to meetings and stuff, it's quite strange to look at when you yourself are just calmly sitting.

I think I can already hear the sound of ,what I assume is, dad's en Greg's car.

I get out of my chair and walk to the exit of the hotel to see them arriving.

When I get outside, I already see dad and Greg with their bags in their hand, ready to head inside the hotel.

When Dad has noticed me, I see a smile forming on his face. Then I walk up to him and hug him. He ofcourse hugs me back.

While hugging I whisper in his ear:

'Hey dad, I missed you.'

'I missed you and mom too.' He whispers back.

Very simple words, very true feeling.

When I pull back I see love in my dad's eyes. Yeah I already thought so, but I'm sure now, he and Greg really do share that sentimental side.

Then I hug Greg, slapping him on his back like true brothers do.

It will be fun to be around him for a while, if he can keep his hormones under control and be nice to people, that is. Well I guess puberty will be puberty anyway.

After we stand outside and chat for a couple of seconds I spot a girl standing kinda awkwardly next to the car.

For a moment I am asking myself what the hell is she doing here, but then I get it.

It's our new bodyguard!

I'm so excited to get to know her better, we might as well become friends, since she will be around Greg and me a lot anyway.

I then remember one of her parents had a heart attack, and my enthusiasm kinda turns down. I'm going to have to keep that in mind in order not to upset her.

Luckily her parent survived, otherwise it would have been really awkward.

O my God, did I just realize that before thinking of how it would've been for her, if one of her parents died.

Jesus, I am very egocentric. I am quite good at hiding it, I suppose. But then I guess a lot of people are. But damn I am actually quite shocked about myself.

I quickly get back to reality, because I then realize I probably have been staring at her for quite a while.

'Heey, I'm David. I assume you are the new bodyguard.' I say.

'Yes I am. My name is Kailey.' She says with a confident smile.

After shaking hands with her, I quickly scan her; she looks confident and a little bit intimidating. I guess that's a good thing for a body guard.

Also she doesn't seem that much older than me, she looks about 20, just like Anna.

She is also quite handsome. Not incredibly but she is nice to look at, we could be friends. Not that that depends on her being nice to look at, but you know first impressions are important.