Chapter 15

Please vote, comment, share, thx!

10th of June,151 days til the election

David P.O.V

I'm glad we got that over with, the funeral I mean. That doesn't sound very respectful, David, but then I know for myself I respect the man.

This afternoon I will try and have some fun. I'm actually really looking forward to it. I've never been in D.C. before and hopefully it'll be cool to explore the city with Anna and Kailey.

The sun is shining brightly over Arlington National Cemetery, the green grass and the flowers make the place look like an earthly paradise. Which is kinda applicable for a cemetery.

It's such a beautiful day, bit unreal really for a funeral. As we walk down to, yet another, black SUV with tinted windows, I hear Anna giggle:

'I'm sorry.' She says with a happy face,' I'm just excited to explore the city. I mean, we will see the white house!'

I did not even realize that! I'm gonna see my possible new house! That alone is enough to get me on my feet.

'Let's go! Who's last to the car is a loser!'

I immediately start running, but I feel I'm being chased and within two seconds someone storms past me.

I'm surprised, I didn't think Anna was that fast, she didn't seem the sporty type..

But when I look better, it's not Anna, it's Kailey. She is not even fast, she is like Usain damn Bolt.

When I arrive to the car, panting, not all boys have good stamina lol, I say:

'Damn, gurl, you are fast!'

She smiles and looks at Anna, who is still trying to get over here while well...

I would call it panting, but something in my mind says that's a bit of an understatement.

She is practically dying over there, but she does get to the car anyway.

When we get in the car, the driver, a young guy, immediately sees we're excited. He smiles and asks:

'So, Sir, where are we going?'

'Let's go to the White house!' I say.

'Aye, Sir.'

As soon as he turns his eyes to the road and turns on the radio, I hear some notes I immediately recognize;

I scream: 'TURN UP THE VOLUME'

When I see the looks I'm given by Anna and Kailey, my cheeks redden and I fall back in my chair.

I see Anna kinda shocked but laughing and Kailey snickering as well.

After 2 seconds we're all laughing as we're hitting the road.