Chapter 19

A/N

Helloo, first new chapter after like months. I know that's really bad and I am so sorry. After the election I was not into the story anymore. I will try to make this story great again :) I have a new cover by lizzielizzie_love. Check out her book covers, they're great!

Please vote, comment and share!
X

19th of june,142 days til the Election

David P.O.V.

Jason. Jason McCallister.

The high whine..

That's definitely Anna.

Anna and Jason. I don't even know what to think.

Before a proper thought forms in my head I just start giggling, because in some way this is like the most cliche thing ever. The best friends goes at it with the new friend.

I slowly move away from the stalls and get back in the darkness of the club. I sit down at the bar, still laughing. Then the bartender says:

''You seem to be having a good time, can I get you something?''

''Actually you can, a beer.'' I respond.   I might just as well try to get some alcohol when he asks.

"One coca cola life coming up" he says with a wink.

Ugh.

●●●●

20th of june,141 days til the Election

Gerald P.O.V

"Sir, I have a call for you"

"Can it wait, Miranda?" I respond

"He says it's very urgent, Sir."

"Right" I take the phone.

"Is this Gerald, Adam's campaign manager?"

"Yes" I respond.

"Sir, we need to meet. I have information that you want. The frontier mall in an hour." Says the voice on the other end.

"I'm sorry, this is not some kind of spy movie. You are gonna have to give me more than this. Information regarding what exactly?"

"The attack on Mrs Adams and Johnson's involvement. It's very urgent. You will forever be sorry if you don't show up.

Really Gerald. Come"

After that the demanding voice dies out and is replaced by silence. Strange call.

We do get these calls all of the time, but somehow it feels strange. This call at this moment. It just doesn't make sense.

Maybe these claims werent just mud throwing by Fox news. Maybe, just maybe there actually is something there.

I don't really get time to think about it, because suddenly Marley and Matt Johnson, our security manager, enter the room with someone I don't recognize.

'Gerald, this is Ms Belch from the FBI. She is leading the investigation into the shooting.' Marley says.

My eyes encounter a pair of grey,cold and colorless eyes. Well she is certainly not too soft for the job, Jesus Christ.