Minho x Reader ( Fluff )

It was your time of the month. The first day in that 5 days of hell. You were home alone. Your boyfriend Minho was filming a drama and was coming home later. You didn't go to work, beacause Minho earned enough for both of you and so you had been in the bed the whole day. Everything was in pain: stomach, back, head and legs. You thought about taking some painkillers, but you hated taking pills. They always evoked a huge gag reflex and it was almost impossible for you to get them down your throat. You'd rather not.

You tried to be on your right side, your left side, your stomach and your back, but nothing really worked, so you just pulled your knees towards your stomach and breathed loudly. You grabbed your phone from the nightstand to see what time it was. 5:47 pm. Minho should be home soon... You wanted to make him supper, but didn't think you were capable. You groaned, but still pushed yourself up to make at least SOME food. As soon as you opened the bedroom door, the front door opened as well.

"Hey! I'm back! How is my dear doing?" Minho asked happily as he was taking his shoes off. You didn't answer and just stood in the middle of the corridor. "Y/n?" he called out, thinking you didn't hear. He looked up and jumped back a bit as he saw you. "Yah! Don't scare me like that!" he laughed. You smiled a little as you started walking towards him, one hand on your stomach, to hug him.

Giving him a gentle hug, he looked at you, tilting his head as he saw you, holding your stomach. He had a worried look on his face as he realized "It's that time of the month, huh?" you nodded slightly. "We have some painkillers. Maybe take one of these? It would make things better." he offered. " You know my relationship with pills. So, no." you let out a small laugh. Minho rubbed your shoulders and kissed you on the forehead. "Go and lie down, I can do everything myself." he turned you around and put his hand around your waist.

"I thought I'd at least make you supper. I've been in the bed the whole day. I should do at least SOMETHING useful around here. Besides, it's just period, it's not like I'm going to die or anything," *Sure feels like it though* you thought as you laughed.
"You make me food almost every day and you always keep stuff clean around the house. I'm a grown man and can MANage myself just well," he said proudly. You laughed loudly and punched him in the shoulder. He showed you his tongue and told you to go to the bed. You didn't let him to say that twice!

You limped to the bedroom, which was still dark, but extremely cozy. The red curtains were still in front of the windows and they gave the bedroom a nice reddish glow. Your shared bed was messy.... Well, what did you expect? You had been lying there the whole day. You made yourself comfortable and thought about getting some sleep. Your pain had loosened a bit so you instantly took the chance.

You were dozing off as you felt some shifting on the bed. You tried to form a question, assuming it was Minho, but all what came out was somekind of hum. You didn't open your eyes, but soon felt some weight on you and decided to check if everything was alright. You slowly rubbed your eyes and saw Minho sitting on top of you, waiting for you to react somehow. "Huh?" you mumbled. Minho smirked and bended over to you. "I'm bored." he said and kissed you. "Are you freaking serious?! First of all: do you even imagine period pain. Second of all: aren't I the one who's supposed to be horny then? Third of all: No."

Minho sighed and sat upright again. "I don't know... I hoped it would make you feel better."

"Maybe it would've, but I'm flowing blood like a waterfall. I do NOT think this would make you nor me feel better," you said while yawning.

You saw Minho do a little grossed out grimace which made you chuckle. You turned yourself on the side to make Minho fall off. He almost landed off of the bed and you hardly held your laugh back. Minho made an annoyed face and imitated a liquid, smoothly flowing over the edge of the bed until only his legs were on the bed. You giggled a bit. "I would've offered you to stay with me here and cuddle, but I see you'd rather flow out of the bed," you made a statement and turned your back to him. Before you could close your eyes, he had already climbed back on the bed. He lay next to you pushing his face deep into your neck.

"I like it that way," he mumbled. You curled up next to him even more as he put his hand around you, placing it on your lower stomach. His warm hand quickly took away the pain as he massaged your tummy and sides. You fell asleep soon, like you always did in your his arms.

Minho woke up at you turning on your other side. He cautiously removed his hand and looked at you. He loved seeing you like that. He gently kissed you on the forehead and tried to get off the bed without waking you up. He was successful. Minho sneaked out of the room and headed towards the corridor. He had bought you your favourite biscuits, but totally forgot about them. He took the biscuit backage to the kitchen and opened it silently. He took a little plate from the cupboard and put the biscuits on it.

It was quiet in the house, so he heard you moving right away. You had felt him being missing and slowly sat up. The door opened and Minho came in, a plate on his hand. You tilted your head slightly to see what was on the plate, but it was too dark in the bedroom. Minho sat in front of you and put the plate on the bed. You reached out to grab whatever was on that plate, but he slapped your hand away. "Heyyyy!" you whined. "Close your eyes," he pleaded. "Wha... Why? What are you planning?" you smiled. "Nothing bad, close your eyes and open your mouth," he told.

You did as said and he put something in your mouth. You instantly recognized it. Your favourite cookies! You laughed and hugged Minho. "I just had that weird feeling that I should get you these. Maybe I've developed somekind of a sixth sense about you," he laughed happily. You would've liked to laugh with him, but your mouth was already full of cookies.