Onew x reader (fluff)

You were breathing heavily and moving around, restless. It was pretty bright outside, but the dark curtains in your shared bedroom were making the room dim and calm. But you were everything else than calm. Once again, you had woken up to your insides twisting. Your heartrate was up and you tried your hardest to ignore the sickness. This had been going on for a little less than a week now. Onew, your husband, only caught on recently and needless to say, he was horribly worried.

"Are you sick?" a sudden, tired voice asked from behind you before you felt a warm hand on you bare shoulder.

You didn't really want to say yes, but he already knew the answer anyway.

"Yes, did I wake you up?" you asked, not turning to him, just in case you needed to run for the bathroom.

"Something is wrong. You should call your doctor," he stated, not answering your question.

"It's alright, I've had a problem like this before. I took some medication for a while and the sickness disappeared. I guess the same problem has just kicked out again, remember, I told you about that," you explained.

"I don't think that's it. During that time you didn't throw up, did you?" he spoke, a bit irritated that you didn't want to seek medical help.

"I almost did once," you defended yourself.

"Y/n."

You didn't answer and Onew sighed, sitting upright.

"I'm just worried for you. We've known eachother for ten years and we've been married for almost four years now. You've never been a person who's sick like that. It's not something to brush off," he worried and rubbed your shoulder before putting his hand on your forehead to check if you had a fever.

"You don't have any other problems either. Only throwing up in the mornin....,"

You turned your head towards him in confusion as to why he had stopped in mid-sentence. He gave you a look and almost jumped out of the bed, making the mattress move and you even sicker. He quickly grabbed his clothes and started to get dressed.

"Where are you going?" you asked with furrowed brows.

"I'm going to go out for ten minutes, okay? If you feel too sick or about to faint, give me a call. I'll be right back," he said, put on the shirt, grabbed his phone and wallet and almost ran out of the room. You had no idea what was happening, but frankly, you didn't care that much, because you felt yourself getting worse and worse. Not long and you were in the bathroom.

You grabbed a cup of water and drank all of it before exiting the bathroom. As much as you hated food right now, you knew that you needed to get something into your system. With a disgusted face, you pulled out some yoghurt from the fridge. With that and a spoon you went back in the bedroom, you just weren't risking with standing or sitting right now.

Halfway through your yoghurt, you heard the front door open. Slowly opening the bedroom door, Onew peeked in, still in his jacket.

"Y/n? Can you get up for a second and come here?" he spoke in a soft voice. You set your horrible breakfast aside and got up, feeling a bit sick again. Once you were out of your bedroom, Onew gave you a box.

"What's..."

Before you could finish asking, you already had figured out what was in the box. A test, specifically, a pregnancy test.

"But we haven't..."

You didn't finish that sentence either, because your memory proved you wrong on the spot.

Although it seemed logical, you didn't really believe it, but oh well. With a box in your hand, you disappeared into the bathroom again.

***

Like you were expecting, it showed one stripe, meaning it was negative. Now you were feeling a bit sad, because that would've been amazing and you'd actually have an explanation, but right now, it wasn't the best time for that anyway. You gave yourself a look in the mirror and wiped away an eyelash that was on your cheek before walking out.

"Well?" Onew asked, although knowing the answer once again.

"Nothing. I told you, it's the same problem as I used to have, this time it's just more brutal. Maybe it gets worse with age," you shrugged, not smarter than before, but still handing Onew the test so he can confirm it with his own eyes. You ran your hand through your hair and opened the bedroom door, ready to lie down again.

But Onew, messing around with the box, grabbed your attention. He was turning the box, like searching for something and then stopped, meaning he found it.

"What is it? One stripe means it's negative, you don't have to look for instructions," you explained, chuckling, but stopped when seeing his big, surprised eyes.

He looked at you with excitement and a big smile on his face, box still in his hand.

"But it has two!"

****
Here's two stories in a row because I was away for so long!

This idea was given to me by @Arohdee ^^ this story made me all happy and cuddly, I hope it does the same for all of you as well!

Aquaflowey out! o(^▽^)o