Taemin x reader (fluff)

The pearl aqua ocean was shining brightly as fans held their breath when Taemin started talking. There had been rumors about Taemin becoming a father recently. He had posted a selfie with you, his wife, and in the background a pacifier could be seen. The photo spread like wildfire, but Taemin didn't take it down, so fans were left confused. It would've only been logical for him to take it down if, in fact, he did have a child. Fans knew how long he and you had been together and you honestly clicked so well.

Taemin chuckled awkwardly, trying to start talking, but failing and ending up laughing.

"Yah! What are you laughing about?" Kibum nagged and hit him playfully.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Taemin answered and turned to his fans, a wide smile on his face. "We have a surprise guest for you today," he spoke, his smile getting wider and face heating up, "But we have to be quiet, okay?"

Fans cheered at that, already quieter than usual. You were peeking from backstage when Taemin turned his head towards you, tellling you to come on stage. You looked at the small child in your hands, who was way to busy looking at the stage lights to even realise what was going on. You took a deep breath and stepped on stage.

So much about being quiet.

Fans cheered as loud as ever, waving their lightsticks around. Your newborn daughter immediately turned her head, frightened and looking confused with furrowed brows.

"But you promised to be quiet!" Taemin pouted jokingly and shawols immediately turned it down a notch. Taemin took the baby from your arms and stepped forward.

"Everyone, meet c/n, my daughter! I have to admit, it was extremely fun to see you all after I posted the photo," Taemin mocked. Shawols laughed in union and so did the rest of SHINee. Jonghyun walked next to Taemin and looked at c/n with a dead serious face, then at shawols and pointed at himself.

"She doesn't like me."

Taeming bursted out laughing as fans awwed and laughed at the poor man.

"It's not funny, I'm serious!" he complained. "Taemin, can I hold her?"

Taemin nodded and gave c/n to Jonghyun. For a few seconds, everything was okay. Then she started crying with a loud voice.

"See? Why me?" Jonghyun whined and turned to Taemin who was holding his stomach from laughing too much. You were quietly chuckling along, watching Jonghyun's disappointed expression. Taemin walked back to Jonghyun to save his little girl from, apparently scary, Jonghyun. He carefully bounced his daughter in his arms, in order to soothe her.

"Awww, did uncle Jonghyun scare you, sweetie?" Taemin asked, booping her nose and mockingly looking at Jonghyun, earning a chuckle from fans.

"I don't understand. Is there something wrong me?" Jonghyun asked, turning to shawols only making them laugh again.

"Maybe it's because you're blond?" you asked, shrugging.

"But Minho was blond too before and she loves him! It's unfair!" Jonghyun exclaimed. Shawols only kept laughing at angry Jonghyun.

"And what are you all laughing about? Does this seem funny to you, huh?" Jonghyun made a 180° turn to fans, trying to maintain a serious face, but failing miserably.

"Alright Jonghyun, calm down now. I'm sure she'll start liking you. If not for you then for Roo," Taemin stated, leaving Jonghyun speechless. Taemin used this moment for an announcement.

"So, since this little girl here needs a lot of attention, I will be on a hiatus for some time. But we promise to keep you updated. Thank you for your support, it's such an amazing moment to share with you all!"

If he only had seen how many fans were crying because of how touched they were. Suddenly, little c/n yawned and started to make noises, indicating she was uncomfortable.

"We'll go to sleep now," you smiled and Taemin handed her over. You waved to the fans and even took c/n tiny hand to simulate her waving. Before you left the stage, you saw a poster being held, which read: "We love you, y/n and c/n! Fighting~"

When did they manage to write that?!

*****
A bit shorter, but all it needed ^^
This story idea was brought to you by @aotlover_nat. Thank you for the request ^^ The words in bold were the ones given to me.

Now I really want to see the members as family people! I hope they find their partners soon, it would be amazing!!