Sequel to the 9th chapter (Taemin x reader)

So this is the sequel to the kidnapping chapter. At first I thought about writing a second part, but then I changed my mind and no one asked about it either. Thank you @star126744 for asking about this! Here it is and I hope you all are happy with it! ^^

Warning: violence (and one swear word :} )

********** remember the ending? No? Here it is! And if it doesn't help go and read the 9th chapter again :)

A bunch of men walked in and grabbed Taemin, then me.

"Let us go!!" I screamed as loudly as I could. Before I could do it again I felt a piece of cloth on my face and I started feeling dizzy. Soon everything went black and the only thing I could hear were Taemin's screams.

"Y/n??! Are you there?! Who is there?! Y/n?! What happened?! Answer, please!!"

*********

I opened my eyes, but was still unable to see. I felt dizzy and tired. The air around me was cold and humid. As I tried to move, I felt my hands being chained upwards. Tugging at the chains, only the sound of them hitting a wall could be heard. I wanted to get up, but couldn't part my legs. My heartbeat started rising and I felt hot when I realised my legs were tied. My breathing got uneven when I tugged at the chains once more. Now I felt a blinfold on my eyes.

"I'm so sorry..."

Taemin?

"I shouldn't have come..." he whispered quietly with his voice almost gone from crying.

"Taemin? Where are we?" I asked, raising my voice in fear.

"Shhh. Don't be so loud or they'll know we're up," he hushed me, "I'm not sure where we are...maybe in a basement?"

Then I remembered. I was kidnapped. I started feeling my surroundings. My back was against a cold stone wall and I was sitting on a small cloth. The room echoed quite bit so it had to be big.

"Can you see?" you asked quietly, assuming they hadn't blindfolded him.

"What?" he asked in a surprised tone. I heard some moving from him.

"Why did they..."

Suddenly a door opened with a loud bang. I jumped a bit and my heart went crazy.

"Morning!" a man's overexcited voice said.

"Soooooo, you thought you could run...that was a good idea actually, because I don't think we would've gone and taken her by ourselves," he chuckled. I heard him stepping closer and some more people were stepping in the room after him.

"I'm not sure how much she's worth, but if we can't get any money for her, she can just stay here and entertain us."

I felt my insides starting to twist after he said it.

"And you...Lee Taemin..." the man said as I heard him taking something.

"Please...!" Taemin suddenly begged.

"You should've thought about that BEFORE running away!" the man yelled before a loud slap echoed through the room. And it wasn't like the man was hitting him with his hands... Taemin's cry of pain filled my ears.

"You think these whips are hear for looking at them?!" the man laughed.

He was whipping him?!?

Another two whips could be heard and another pleading from Taemin came out as a scream of pain. My heart skipped beats every time another hit touched Taemin.

"PLEASE STOP!!" he screamed. I couldn't take it.

"STOP IT!!" I screamed again, not recognizing my own voice. The man stopped on a split second and I heard Taemin weeping and breathing unevenly. A few steps came towards me and stopped right in front of me. Suddenly a strong hand grabbed my face and pulled it upwards.

"Little feisty princess we have here, huh?" he chuckled. I tried to crawl back a bit, but the wall was already against my back. I felt the man loosening his grip a bit to stroke my cheeks.

"Don't be afraid, sweetie. He was just being bad and had to be punished," he said as his hand moved to my lips. He brushed his fingers across them which made me shiver in fear. Then his hand moved to my jawline and neck, brushing over them. His other free hand grabbed my inner thigh and started stroking it gently. I yelped as I tried to wiggle away. I still couldn't see him because of the blindfold and it made me really uneasy and terrified.

"Boss, the stuff is here!" I suddenly heard from somewhere afar. The man immediately removed his hands from me.

"Keep an eye on him, I don't want him to pass out from all that blood or some shit," he said to someone, "And you, sweetie, don't worry. No one is going to hurt you unless I say so."

With that, he and the others left the room.

"Are you alright?" I immediately asked Taemin.

"Yes," he groaned, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, he didn't do anything," you smiled, knowing that he can see it.

"I'm afraid he will...Look how he touched you! I-I can't do anything to protect you from them... If the company refuses to pay as much for you as they want, then...then
...I'm so sorry for dragging you into this! I don't want them to hurt you or...use you!" he broke down. I wanted to comfort him, but I was even more afraid than him. The man's hands left me with a dirty feeling all over my body.

"I...." I started, but got cut off by a loud yelling coming from outside. Immediately a few gunshots followed.

"Taemin?! What is going on? Can you see something?" I freaked out.

"No, I can't," he answered in a worried tone. I heard a someone running towards the room.

"Someone's coming!" I exclaimed, my body getting tense. The door bursted open.

"OH GOD! TAEMIN! Y/N!!"

It was Jonghyun's voice.

"Jonghyun?!" I cried out with a shaking voice. I heard him running to me and the blindfold was ripped off. It was still dark in the room, but I saw Jonghyun in front of me, untying my legs and Onew rushing in from the door. I turned my head to the right and saw Taemin with ripped clothes, all covered in blood.

"Taemin, talk to me! Taemin!" Kibum commanded. When Taemin answered, I saw so much happiness in Kibum's eyes.

"Jonghyun, here are the keys!" Onew said, handling Jonghyun the keys for the chained cuffs. He quickly clicked them open and then moved on to Taemin. Onew stepped closer and grabbed my arm and waist.

"Can you stand?" he asked with a worried tone. I nodded and he helped me up. I saw Taemin being lifted by Minho and Jonghyun as they helped us out of that horrible room with whips and saws on the walls.

Outside there was ambulance already waiting. Medics immediately helped us in the car and Jonghyun came with us. When we sat down with blankets around us, the medics closed the car doors.

"Jonghyun, how did you find us?" Taemin asked right away.

"Y/n called me when these people came after you. They took y/n's phone with them for some reason and the police was able to locate them. We got to you two days later, but I'm glad to see you two okay," he smiled.

"Two days?" I asked. I wasn't there that long.

"Yeah, you were unconscious for two days...I was so worried that you..." Taemin cut off his sentence. I smiled and sat closer to him to give him a hug.

"Please, don't ever disappear like that anymore. I don't want to lose you," I said as he hugged me tightly and ran his fingers through my hair.