Onew x reader (fantasy) #1

OnewDreamGirl I came up with this (yes I know it's probably done like a million times already, but I wanted to try) so yeah, hope it's okay ^^
********

You've had these nightmares for a while now...not every night, but like...3-4 times a week.

You woke up in a dim blood red room. You heard screams and ran towards them, not knowing why, but the room just got longer and longer. Horrible screaming echoed through your head as you couldn't move anymore, you were like glued on place. You tried to scream, but no voice came out as tears started running down your cheek. Suddenly the screams stopped and a loud crash could be heard. Everything started to get dark as you saw a figure running towards you, looking terrified.

"Please, help!!"

You wanted to run, but couldn't. The figure got closer, darkness swallowing all behind it. It reached out its hand, but just before it could get close, you jolted up from your sleep. You rubbed your eyes, feeling tears from the nightmare. With a sigh you got up and walked to the bathroom. From the mirror a really tired face looked back. You filled a glass with water and walked back to your bedroom, placing it on the nightstand. The nightmare wasn't particulary scary or anything, but there was something that was really disturbing for you. You lay on your bed and pulled the blanket on. With a small fear you closed your eyes again, but there wasn't a reason to worry. These nightmares never went on after you had woken up.

This time it did.

You opened your eyes, the figure being only a few steps away from you.

"Please, don't leave me here..."

With that everything slowed down as the figure's hand reached to you and it collapsed on top of you.

This was not a dream anymore.

You held the figure...no...the man in your hands as he was unconsious. His face was pale, completed with tired eyes and blood dripping down his face. He seemed tortured, psyhically and mentally. He seemed like he hadn't slept for a while, his body felt fragile and weak as the darkness had now stopped and was slowly moving around in the background. Suddenly you felt a hand grabbing your shoulder as somebody was trying to pull themselves up. It was him. He turned his pain reflecting eyes to you as a tired surprise formed on his face.

"You didn't disappear..." he said as tears rolled down his face. You looked at his arms and saw cuts and bruises everywhere. You helped him up, he was a bit taller than you. He shakily stood up for a second, but lost his balance again. You quickly caught him and helped him by holding him up a bit. His legs seemed weak and you gave them a glance. His jeans had a few tried bloodstains on it. You quickly looked around to find a chair or something, but the red room was completely empty.

"They...they haven't done anything to you..." he suddenly said, touching your face with his shaking hand. You looked at him with a surprised look on your face.

"They? To me?" you asked, confused.

He suddenly grabbed your shoulders, almost falling in the process.

"How long have you been here?" he asked.

"I....I don't know...for a long time. I keep seeing this almost every ni..."

"SEEING? So you're not..."

"Not what?" you asked, feeling your heart race.

"Like, in it? How can you feel me then?"

You stopped for a second. This was the first time for the dream to go on after waking up and you feeling things around you.

"This is the first time..." you said, wanting to continue, but not knowing how. You swear you saw the last colour disappear from his eyes.

"What is all this?" you asked, feeling scared and confused.

"I don't know, but this is what they're doing." he said, showing you his bruises and blood.

"Who "they"?" you asked, your voice shaking.

"I....I'm not sure..." he said, looking at the ground and then back at you, "I'm sorry, I've been trying to get out of it through you, but now you are here too..."

"It's just a dream, right?" you asked, looking into the man's eyes.

"No...I'm afraid not anymore..."

"What...? What is going on?" you asked, on the edge of tears, "Why am I feeling things, it's a dream!! Why can I think and act?!....Who are you?" you exclaimed. This all felt so wrong and you felt something snap in you.

"I don't know what all of this is! Stop yelling at ME!" he broke down and ducked, his head in his hands. You stepped back realising what you did.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..." you said quietly and kneeled down in front of him, "What's your name?"

"Jinki...but you can call me Onew," he answered and looked at you, wiping his tears and giving you a small smile, "You are y/n, I know that, the voices have spoken about you."

"The voices?"

"The voices...darkness...maybe even demons, whatever these things are. I've seen you here every time and tried to come to you, but you always disappeared. But now you're here... I will NOT let them hurt you!" Onew got up and pulled you with him. He pulled you into a tight hug and gently stroke your head.

Out of nowhere a loud and low roaring came closer. Onew turned around sharply and saw the darkness coming towards you two.

"It's them! Run!!" Onew yelled and pushed you to start running. But where were you going to run? It was a room with no way out...

Onew took your hand and started running towards a red wall.

"What are you doing?! There's a..."

Before you could finish some black, vine like lines started swirling on the wall, making it look like it was burned. Just before you and Onew reached the wall it broke into a million pieces. You ran through the pieces like the time had stopped. Behind the wall a cold wind hit your face, making your hair fly around your face. You only saw Onew as he guided you through the thick fog.

Suddenly a pair of big red dots stared at you from afar in the fog. At that Onew stopped and stepped back, pushing you away from the path, the roaring coming closer and closer. Now your eyes adjusted a bit and you saw trees around you. They had no leaves, there was strong wind, but none of the branches moved.

"Over here, y/n!" Onew exclaimed and pushed you behind a tree, with leafless bushes around it. You immediately ducked down and Onew did the same, pulling you into his hands and hiding your head.

"Don't look."

*********
I have been away for quite a long time, sorry (^.^) But now I'm back an I made this! I don't know if this is anything decent, but I can delete stuff anytime so I'm not worrying
Reminder: if you see any mistakes (wrong words, grammar etc), tell me so I can do better next time 😊
I don't even know how many of you read these small author notes (man, calling myself an author is so weird😂), but ANY FEEDBACK IS WANTED! ANYTHING, GOOD AND BAD! Tell me your opinion 😄
Thank you for reading! Have a good day and byeeeee!